As I was testing the MobHeads plugin, I’ve gathered lots of heads in my inventory, so I figured, I might as well hold an identification contest. So here you have it, 36 heads selected by myself for you to identify.
The rules are simple:
- You have to tell me the names of every single head in my inventory. You don’t need the exact name, just a name that identifies the head to the mob it came from, along with the subtype of that mob. For example, “Villager head” is not a valid identification, “Plains farmer villager head” is.
- You can tell me your list in the comments here, in pms on the forum, or in pms in discord.
- If you don’t send the list here, send a comment saying that you pmed me the list (preferably mention where as well), just so I can keep track of stuff easier.
- None of the heads are easter eggs, so they should resemble the head of the mob they came from.
- There is no limit to how many times you can guess. But if you spam me with guesses, I’ll just disqualify you from the competition, so make fewer but more thought of lists.
- You have to give me the full list. I won’t take in consideration incomplete submissions.
The first person to identify all 36 heads can choose one head from my selection or a variation of it as a reward.
Here is the inventory of heads:
Small edit: I’ll edit this post when someone identifies all of them, so if you don’t see me announcing a winner, you can still send submissions. If lots of submissions appear, I’ll like the ones that I’ve checked. If two people have guessed right, I’ll count the time of the submission, not the time of the comment here, unless the comment is the submission.
Well, looks like homen guessed all of the heads. @Homen06 make a post sharing the list of heads and the head you choose as a reward. As for everyone else, thanks for participating, I’ll be thinking whether to hold another contest like this given how fast it ended, and there will also be another one with a double chest of heads later on, so pay attention to the events channel in discord as well as to the forum!