Land griefing

Delete these 6 lines after reading them:
Read this topic before posting:

Your topic’s title must be:
name of the staff who banned you - ban reason - ingame name
The format to follow has been provided below.

Anshu_Op:
Discord ID:
Land griefing :
Plead: I am guilty And innocent both because one player said me to enter command of /f claim auto
i was knowing about it and i was not knowing how to disable it. When my friend told me about how to disable it i blocked it.
Reason for pleading: i was not knowing about it
Apology:i am really sorry please give me last chance i will be to better than it please accept my aplolgize sorry i will not do this again

please reply

i want to unban

please unban me

Anshu_Op:
Discord ID:
Land griefing :
Plead: I am guilty And innocent both because one player said me to enter command of /f claim auto
i was knowing about it and i was not knowing how to disable it. When my friend told me about how to disable it i blocked it.
Reason for pleading: i was not knowing about it
Apology:i am really sorry please give me last chance i will be to better than it please accept my aplolgize sorry i will not do this again.

Stop spamming. Your impatience is not helping your case whatsoever. You will have to be patient with whoever is dealing with your appeal as they are not monitoring the server, let alone the appeals, 24/7.

1 Like

please give me last chance

stop spamming, you can only reply once a day or when staff send you message, wait for xsess to answer your appeal about claim griefing

Hello Anshu_Op welcome to the ban appeals section.

1. You claim griefed another faction, TheCatKingdom and then didn’t remove any of the claims afterwards. For this you received a 3 day temp ban.
  2. You have built multiple automatic sugar cane farms despite countless warnings from other members of the staff team about them not being allowed. For this you were perm banned pending an appeal.
  3. Today you were found ban evading as Scopey_Gamerz using a VPN.

So first tell me, what rules do you think you broke? And most importantly why did you break them?
Here’s the rules page for you to read. https://rules.mythicmc.org/

2 Likes

yes it is correct i broke all of these

i broke three Rules;
rules Unfair Advantages
Account Rules
Redstone Rules

please reply

please reply am i going to ban

please reply

please bump your post once a day (by posting 1 reply a day, don’t beg for unban, just type bump) and wait for xsess response patiently

Correct, specifically you broke the rules: Connecting via a VPN, you created another account to ban evade which exceeded the one account per player rule, you blocked another factions progression using your claims (claim griefing) and you built an automatic farm on multiple occasions. Please remember all of these are bannable offences.

I would also like to know why you spammed your appeal rather than be patient and wait for it to be dealt with.

am i going to unban

Please reply to xsess question if you wish to have a chance to get unbanned
Remember understanding rules and apologizing is key factor to be unbanned

1 Like

yess

Hey, I really need you to answer what I asked in my last message before we can continue with this. Why did you spam your appeal instead of being patient?

1 Like