I don't remember-hacks-falconfire34

Discord ID: falconfire34
Ban Reason: hacks
Plead: Guilty
Reason for pleading: im sorry, i don’t wanted to be anoying
Apology: I promise I won’t use hacks

So, you said you’re hacking as a joke, and then immediately go walk on water afterwards…

You say “I promise I won’t use hacks”, but how can I trust you now after you lied about it being a joke? Why would you make such a joke anyways?

Why would I repeat it?

Why wouldn’t you repeat it, without making it as obvious next time?

admin, I have no need, no reason or ANYTHING to do it again

i deleted the hacks client

Well, what was you reason and need the first time, if you no longer have one?

I simply wanted to see if you could use hacks, when I realized that you can’t, I was going to deactivate them, but I accidentally left the “Jesus” option, making him walk on water, and when I realized it, they had banned

Who goes into a server assuming they can hack? It’s allowed on almost no servers, only anarchy servers.

Did you even read the rules of our server? I would assume not based on the fact that you broke them by hacking, or if you did, then you ignored them. If you haven’t, go read them now and come back:

oh, okay

So, did you read them or not?

yes

Mind telling me if you’ve broken any other rules then
And maybe tell me a random interesting fact from somewhere in the rules, that sounds fun.

i don’t broke any other rule

And the interesting fact?

but, why the redstone fly machines are prohibited?

it’s funny that machine

They’re prohibited because they cause lag, and can also cause the player to evade the afk kick if they are riding one, thus they break the rule stating not to evade the afk kick as well.

Interesting enough choice.

Any other rules that are unclear to you?

nope

Well being you were caught before causing any real harm, i’ll let you off easy this time.
You’ll be unbanned and get a 1d tempban starting now. After it’s up you can play normally.

But if you are banned for the same reason again, you will not be able to appeal.
I will just have to trust you’ve read the rules this time, because if you break a different rule and get banned again, I assure you that your appeal will not be fun next time.

1 Like