Ban Appeal

name of the staff who banned you - 32294 reason - auto clicker ingame name- AROOO7369

In-game name: AROOO7369
Discord ID: Aro#1976
Ban Reason: auto clicker
Im guilty for Auto click

Apology: I’m very very sorry I won’t never ever use auto clicker again u can clear my levels for auto clicking and like that I will delete it ,i will never do that again if 32294 say no to my apply then all good I wish y’all good day/ life and y’all are good admins/ dev, for banning me :slight_smile:

Why did you use an autoclicker?
and why should I trust that you won’t do it again?

Also, read the rules and tell me if you’ve broke any others:

U should trust me bc I won’t do it again I swear on my life just give me another chance, I’m sorry for breaking rule number 4 (cheating/auto clicker) if u need my gameplay _aroo. My dc or any tabs I have open let me know I didn’t know it was so bad and I didn’t use it for ppl I used it for xp but like I said I swear on my life I won’t do it again. , I didn’t break any other rules .

What did you use the XP you got from using the auto clicker for?

And you only spent ~4 minutes reading the rules according to the forums, which seems a little fast for how long the rules page is… If you didn’t actually read them all, go do so now.

I used the xp for enchanting my stuff , and sorry my English is not very good I don’t know what u mean with according the forums sorry

Sorry for the late response, I have been busy.

What is your primary language then?

Anyways, I will test you on the rules now.
Please answer the following questions:

1. Is placing walls around spawn allowed?
2. How many accounts are you allowed to have?
3. Are flying machines allowed?

My primary language is Germany, 1. Is placing walls around survival spawn allowed?
i didn’t see that on rules

1. How many accounts are you allowed to
    have? 1

2. Are flying machines allowed? I didn’t find it on rules so I don’t know

I don’t think any of our staff speak German sadly…

And #1 is definitely in the rules, so you’ll want to re-read the rules and then answer again…

It’s not allowed to place walls at survival place sir

I’m not overly satisfied with your justification of why I should unban you, but you’ve caused little damage, so I will unban you this time. If you’re caught cheating again, you will stay banned.

As punishment, I will remove all of the enchantments from every item you own and reset your xp.

~~ Closed ~~