Astelon_ - controlling 3 factions at a time - yarked

Not buying your story. Not much to support it, honestly. I’ll consider if to ban him tomorrow. I probably will. I don’t appreciate being lied to, and if he didn’t lie, but you also didn’t lie, I’m honestly not sure the server needs people like him. Of course, coupled with the shady and illegal stuff he’s been involved with.

If I’m being honest, using tnt to check the plots in BeforeTime is kinda stupid, given that there’s literally nothing underneath them. But if you say that you weren’t lying; or well, weren’t lying about wanting to check them with tnt. Either way, use this night to really consider about who was honest and who was not.

BeforeTime plots for reference.

Yes it is as you said and from

, I allowed him to use TNT to check the plots, to look for hidden chests, nothing else.

Updated Astelon_ - controlling 3 factions at a time - yarked - #7 by yarked to avoid confusion

I disagree on how you’re going to ban me because of “lying”
Well of course you can, you’re a dev
I just want to say, I did not lie, with the fact that it’s the truth: “to make sure it won’t get used anymore”

It would be a lie, only if yarked did not permit me to do so
It would be a lie, only if yarked ORDERED me to do so
And if he didn’t permit me to blow up BeforeTime, both of us wouldn’t.

Yarked had permitted me to bombard BeforeTime as he has told in this post. Meaning that, I could TNT BeforeTime whenever I want to, so by then, it was all up to me to decide whether should I blow up that faction or not.
Telling you that I blew up BeforeTime as “to make sure it won’t get used anymore” and it is the truth because it was my action decided freely by myself.
“PERMITTED” by him not “ORDERED”.

and:

→ like dropouts? like me? like how you know that I’m having a high chance of being forced to drop out of school in the next 2 weeks?
ye, they probably don’t

so my assumption is correct and that none of us was lying

To avoid misunderstandings, I simply only gave him the permission to use TNT to check the plots for hidden chest, nothing else.

No need to put up any quarrel here @Hunyo16 , this is a ban appeal, did you get permission from anyone to post here?

Well, things are much clearer now. This is sorted out with you then, yarked. Hunyo, I’ll expect an appeal from you.

Another thing I want addressed, yarked. Please explain what is the recruitment process (basically what you do when you recruit a player) of your faction, and also explain what you personally do when you recruit someone.

Also hunyo, I doubt anyone’s gonna judge you if you’re a dropout or not. There’s plenty people with all sorts of educational backgrounds, the only thing we as a server expect is to act decent and follow the rules.

I disagree with the statement above and refuse to appeal to the reason I am banned for

BAN DISAGREEMENT

For my case: “Destroying the land next to a faction to make members not want to take care of it”

• According to Rule 2, General In-Game Rules:
    “Building in the wilderness is not allowed. Always claim before building. Mining/looting in Wilderness, however, is allowed.”
    My action, did not violate any parts of the rule as it is only for “minorly” destroying the land which was wilderness at the same time as I placed down the first TNT.

• And if you charged me with Rule 3, Behavior Rules if my first disagreement was admitted:
    “Stealing from or griefing other players is not allowed.”
    It would also be wrong because the place was and is wilderness. You can only charge me with this only if both King and I were in either AfterTime or BeforeTime.

• Then if you accuse me with this reason:
    despite the irritating and ugliness of the terrain that has always been griefed around the spawn area which no one has ever reported on or getting banned for griefing the area then my ban is unreasonable according to the situation.
    I once messaged 32294 to check the logs of the griefs at the wilderness around our base, he was our member and still hasn’t got banned because of that.

• The current ban on me would only work if Rule 2, General In-Game Rules was given a clearer description which could have been added:
    "NOTICE: - “DESTROYING A LAND NEXT TO A FACTION WITH THE INTENTION OF GRIEFING IS NOT ALLOWED, THIS RELATES TO RULE #3 OF BEHAVIOR SECTION”
    even you admitted it then banning me instead of warning which could have been a thing to give rules a fix

• And if you accused me with this
    after my disagreement was either conceded or refused and added up with another thing for my ban then it would be still unreasonable for because of my action was absolute and did not involve with the intention of going around the loopholes.
    “To make sure it won’t get used anymore”

This line which you have probably accepted as the truth and decided to ban me because of that particular reason then the truth I told you is something to prove that this disagreement is absolute and did not involve with the last notice of Server and Forums Rules.

I have always followed the rules, I have always acted decent towards other players, spent all my time instead of studying just to take part in this community even after getting harassed over some ancient debris. And now you say:

It is just so unfair to me and favoured to some parties

• I am also not violating Rule 6, Rules of ban appeals, I am cooperating with you to get me unbanned out of the current reason and the reason that you have banned me for is wrong according to my disagreements above, therefore, I have the rights to tell whether it is wrong or not.

I also want to defend for both Und3rline and K4nt_Hui13 with their case: “Account sharing, again”

• You’re banning them blindly without any evidences, both of them are siblings and they have also requested accounts for one IP. It does not mean that Und3rline used or would use K4nt_Hui13’s account by accessing his account at her free will after yarked mentioned that we would tell K4nt_Hui13 to join AfterTime.
  • Und3rline, K4nt_Hui13 or I could have accused you with Staff Abuse for banning without any official provided evidences according to

but we did not

DEMANDS

• I want you to state out where I am truly wrong at. If there is any fair reasons given after my disagreement is conceded, I will appeal. If there is none, then consider unbanning.
  • Und3rline/K4nt_Hui13 to be unbanned
  • Stop with the criticizing towards Vanguard, there are other factions with the same things that you were criticizing as we are having, I don’t want to mention them here

and of course you can do whatever you want to because you’re a dev.
if you decided not to let me appeal after this then there is no fairness in this

I have also noticed that you let King to have control of AfterTime, I still don’t know if he still has the permission there
But currently only Stevenl_Slaaa is left in the faction and if King has the officer perms then won’t it just violate the The first rule of the Sub-Faction rules? Dragy, Sahara and now this, I know it is an inheritance thing but won’t it will technically violate the rule too?
And before that you invited Steven back to the faction even if it had technically disbanded, isn’t this one party favoured by you and is against us?

If you want to ban us accordingly to the rules then you must concede my objection.
If you want to ban us because we violated it morally then do it fairly without any favours for any parties.
I want justice for our faction.

and

I failed physics

Ok, your explanation (from pms) is really interesting, yarked. I’d argue it’d have been better to limit what new members get access to, but that’s something for the future. Next thing I’m curious about, why do you send ally requests to every faction? Hopefully there’s no sensitive info in your response this time, because I’d rather have the appeal in one place, and not split up everywhere.

Hunyo, make your own appeal.

And I failed lots of classes.

1 Like

Since you brought up staff abuse: Have Und3rline and K3nt_Hui13 made an appeal where said evidence can be shown to them? Have you asked for any evidence of your ban until now, and why would we disclose the evidence of their ban to you? What do they even have to do with you that you believe you’re in a position to intercede and appeal for them and make demands for their unban?

We don’t care, half my class failed physics and some of our staff haven’t even completed school, it’s unfortunate you’re going through problems in life but it has no relevance whatsoever to this ban appeal, stick to what is relevant

Don’t reply to this post with any arguments, and don’t bring up completely irrelevant details in the appeal you make. If you want to be unbanned quickly, stick to your part of the story and stop being short-tempered over a Minecraft server ban for no apparent reason other than frustration.

2 Likes

Okay sure yea it requires improvements as always anyway.
You mentioned something of me allying the faction to get access to their f home and mark their coords for when they time out. While that may seem to be true but actually no. I’ve been making allies to every online faction i see in /f list for quite a long time before I even got to know about raiding and the ability to use their /f home. I’m pretty sure logs can proof this. Doesn’t really matter if that faction did something bad to us, and well, not mentioning names here to avoid bringing up dramas back unnecessarily. It’s just for a sense of achievement/satisfaction when I see that number(total allies) in /f relation list. Didn’t know this is somehow breaking the server rules again, sorry about that.

If it’s simply to get the most allied factions, why do you not even talk with people from these factions? And why do you remove the ally request after a while?
It’s not against the rules, but it does fit in the pattern of gaining easy access to the faction before it times out. Just how you check the warps of every member to see if they lead to that faction.

uh what your question kinda doesn’t make sense for me, like why’d I want to remove them from ally if I want to get most allied factions, tho that reminds me of something, which is someone allying my fac, then remove us from ally after accomplishing his/her goals, what do you think about this? oh if you mean me removing ally request after they went offline and did not accept, main reason is to avoid /f rel w being messy, not sure if that makes sense for you. Also probably because they didn’t notice the message. When they noticed and asked me what’s about it, I explained to them, and if they refuse it then I will stop sending the ally request to them.

Just want to clarify, we are allowed to use /warp info p and /warp list right?

Yea, that’s what I meant. Wouldn’t it be much easier to just message them? Instead of doing the equivalent of “spray and pray”? And, what’s the difference between having a relations list full of allies of factions you probably never even visited, and having the relations wish list full of factions you want to ally?

Well, unless they did something malicious, it’s just weird at best. Nothing else to be done.

Do you recall an instance when someone actually pmed you about it?

Yup, you are allowed to.

Well, following your response in pms (again), I don’t have any more questions right now. I’ll take some time to see if there’s anything else that I remember or that other staff want me to ask, and also consider a verdict for your appeal.

I’ll take this chance to clear up that many of my questions weren’t regarding illegal stuff you did, but to get a clearer idea of your behaviour overall regarding other factions. Or at the very least to see what fun stories you come up with, as I’ve noticed you really love coming up with all sorts of things to hide what your real intentions were.

Here’s another question for you. Why do you think you should be unbanned? You’ve done lots of things that either got you banned or warned, though you seem to always come up with a way to exploit stuff. So, why should you be unbanned?

Well I still want to play with my friends in the server. I also would like to take this as an opportunity to apologize again for my mistakes and promise to change as said so that this won’t happen again.

2 Likes

You know, you’ve changed a lot since I was inactive last year. Or maybe you always were like this, but I wasn’t aware back then. Here’s your chance to become a better person, at least on the server. I’ll unban you, with these conditions:

• Vamguard will be disbanded in two weeks. Two weeks so you have time to sort out your stuff in the faction.
  • You, and by extension Vanguard, are no longer allowed to have a subfaction. To make this as clear as possible, if you can control a faction the way you did with all those you took over in the past, including AfterTime, then it’s a subfaction. Either directly or indirectly.
  • You will invite players properly. Ask if they want to join, invite, give them a tour, tell them everything about the faction, all that stuff that factions do when they recruit players. No more get to join and forget they exist. This is a general thing that everyone should do.

Do you understand and agree with these conditions?

I also strongly recommend you cut with the predatory behaviour towards other factions. That is, doing everything you can to loot every single faction the moment it disbands. Either yourself or through your members/friends.

You’ve become quite unpopular since I was inactive. Even more so exploitative. Even Vanguard, which used to be a nice and fun faction, became a shell of that. A vulture waiting for its next meal to die. Keep on this path, and I don’t know what’s your future on the server.

2 Likes

Seeing how this is aiming towards me, because of me, I am proposing to be kicked/quit Vanguard. This is not the first time I ever wanted to leave, I wanted to leave ever since maybe even up to 2 years ago. I just didn’t have enough planning or courage to do so. I didn’t even create Vanguard in the first place, I was just a passerby, whom was asked to take care of the faction and taking control of it. I don’t think it’s fair for the others to be sad or to be implicated/incriminated just because of my mistakes alone. So Vanguard will continue to have its own subfaction Vamguard. I will have one week to sort out my stuff before I leave. Obviously, I won’t have control in Vanguard nor Vamguard after I quit it entirely. After that there will be two possibilities, either me joining another faction or creating my own. If I do join a faction, I will only be a member at max, I won’t be involved in their officer+ plannings/activities. If I have my own faction, I agree to be not allowed to have a subfaction. I agree to recruit players properly.

Hmm, an interesting proposal. Let me consider it. I’ve some stuff to deal with, I’ll give you an answer later today.

There’s a hole in your proposal. How can you guarantee you wouldn’t meddle in Vanguard affairs? A lot of the stuff you’ve been deciding was done beyond the server limits, how can I ever be sure you wouldn’t just keep telling them what to do while you’re not in the faction?