32294 - fly+scaffold ORACLE

In-game name: ORACLE
Discord ID: none(i do not use discord because my school blocks it)
Ban Reason: fly+scaffold
Plead: Guilty
Reason for pleading: it was a bedwars game with one person that disconnected (i think, as this was very long ago)
Apology: sorry i will not do it again and i forgot which server i was playing on(i thought i was playing an anarchy), did not realise had hack client on(i don’t use it anymore) and also mythic is the only server i can play on at school because authentication/premium servers are blocked at my school pls let me unban i miss my buildings

edit: also i don’t think the console was working properly cus i was using a wurst client and it did not detect me for illegal client modifications
edit: the only reason i was using my fabric client was for worldedit(cus i thought there was a glitch, but whatever), forgot i still had wurst as a fabric plugin(i have a lot of installations i find hard to keep track of)
edit: i still knew that i had wurst client as a fabric plugin, just in a different installation

Hi,

I’ve never seen an anarchy server that has bedwars in it, so that probably should have been your first clue you weren’t actually in an anarchy server. Second is mythic’s chat is much different from other servers i’ve seen, unless your blind and didn’t even look at it while hacking. Oh but wait you said “[G▪G]|[ORACLE] ok i will get banned” at the time, so theres no way you didn’t notice you weren’t on an anarchy server at this point. And at this point if connecting here was an actual mistake you should have just admitted to your wrong doing of what what actually happened then instead of just saying your going to get banned. I find this story unlikely, but okay lets continue.

Please reread the rules the rules and tell me which ones your have broken:

OK sure. fine. you win. i will read rules.

but i was playing on an anarchy server before, but not bedwars. and why didn’t it detect me for illegal client mods
edit: i was destroying an anarchy server before, and i got kicked. i clicked on mythic and decided to test the anticheat as i still had a hack client. did not work so well, just wanted to fly and see but scaffold also activate lol

it says nothing about scaffolding or flying there, unless you count the “mods that give unfair advantages” one, but i think you should make it say that flying and scaffolding is also not allowed.

but in any case, i fully admit that i was flying, but the scaffolding one was a hotkey malfunction, because i was legitimately breezily bridging before
what i said in chat i think you misunderstand. since i wanted to test the anticheat(which was stupid) so i activate other hacks, did not get detected for glide, speed, and timer hax.
also i like playing with the anticheats for some reason, hence i am banned on a lot of servers that i don’t play anymore. but mythic is the only server that i can play at school because the internet connection blocks auth/premium servers
note: i have premium account called FriendMeNot, but i use nonpremium ORACLE for mythic, i was actually about to request name change
eventually i got an alt (i think) and i didn’t use it for anything, called FriendMeNot, i believe someone at my school found out my pass, didn’t get to change it
note: i did not request the alt, please tell me whether to keep it or to delete,

also i have question about redstone rule. if you are not allowing tnt cannons, that i understand. but what about cannons that manipulate other forms of explosions, i.e. wither cannons using one wither explosion to shoot another? (i know this is ineffective and expensive but you get the point)
and how do you detect players with brightness mod/resource pack?(just curious)
also the abusing other players rule. i understand what it means, but it has a double meaning, if you know of it, in the fact that there are multiple means of crashing a server with another player but i think most of these got patched but i dont really know cus i heard from a friend

and i eventually did see that the anarchy server i was playing on before added a skywars then promptly removed it but whatever

and is this server strict with punishments? cus i was tp, fly, scaffold, and killaura in other server, banned for 2 days. scaffold and fly in this server, banned forever, didn’t even affect anything lol(i am not saying my punishment was too much)

In any case, i will not ever use hacks or exploits on this server again, as i am aware that the next punishment probably will not be able to appeal
if i get unbanned, i will only use a zoom mod and optifine, fastbreak and fastplace if you allow it (fastbreak and fastplace is a utility mod that makes placing and destroying blocks in creative faster)
also i think i reached my max reply limit, so i will have to resort to editing for the time being
note: i got banned a long time ago, didn’t think of appealing until now

@32294 pls tell me whether to delete my alt or keep it pls

To start you should have just edited your first post if you had more to add, make one post, not 8…

But putting that aside

edit: i was destroying an anarchy server before, and i got kicked. i clicked on mythic and decided to test the anticheat as i still had a hack client. did not work so well, just wanted to fly and see but scaffold also activate lol

So you admit to actually knowing you were hacking then? Why did you lie and say you forgot which server you were playing on then? You should have just admitted this from the start. The anticheat is setup different in each world so it might be broken in games…

it says nothing about scaffolding or flying there, unless you count the “mods that give unfair advantages” one, but i think you should make it say that flying and scaffolding is also not allowed.

We’re using a broad category here that includes all hacks, if we listed every hack in the rules as not allowed then noone would read all the rules. The rules are already long as it is.

eventually i got an alt (i think) and i didn’t use it for anything, called FriendMeNot, i believe someone at my school found out my pass, didn’t get to change it
note: i did not request the alt, please tell me whether to keep it or to delete,

The alt will be banned since your not allowed to have more then one account here.

also i have question about redstone rule. if you are not allowing tnt cannons, that i understand. but what about cannons that manipulate other forms of explosions, i.e. wither cannons using one wither explosion to shoot another? (i know this is ineffective and expensive but you get the point)
and how do you detect players with brightness mod/resource pack?(just curious)
also the abusing other players rule. i understand what it means, but it has a double meaning, if you know of it, in the fact that there are multiple means of crashing a server with another player but i think most of these got patched but i dont really know cus i heard from a friend

1. the tnt cannons thing is aimed at factions since griefing is disallowed there, withers are disabled anyways. survival is a different story tho, it’d probably be okay but not near spawn as we like to keep the spawn area playable for new ppl.
  2. I think you misread, it says brightness mods are allowed, not disallowed
  3. Most crashing exploits are patched by paper and other plugins, so its unlikely someone would find a working one, but even so just attempting to is bannable since if your successful you affect everyone on the server, and make a mess.

and i eventually did see that the anarchy server i was playing on before added a skywars then promptly removed it but whatever

Well the definition of an anarchy server is a server with no rules so, skywars adds rules about what you can break in the mode; Therefore, its not truely anarchy. Just skywars with hacking. I didn’t say a server with it didn’t exist, i just said i’ve never saw one.

In any case, i will not ever use hacks or exploits on this server again, as i am aware that the next punishment probably will not be able to appeal

will basically be impossible to appeal next time, <1% chance of appeal we give 2nd chances, but 3rd generally not. only happened once to my knowledge.

Anyways, please answer my questions in the first response at the top of this reply

ok. the anarchy server in question was basically a normal server similar to mythic and te but with no anticheat. the anticheat in bedwars i did think didn’t break down but just i got banned by you before i could get banned properly by the anticheat, indeed as i think about it now it makes more sense. the rules i understand now. the reason i lied i still don’t know, but i will fully admit i lied and should not have. and thank you for banning the alt as i think someone was playing with it

I missed a couple other things

and is this server strict with punishments? cus i was tp, fly, scaffold, and killaura in other server, banned for 2 days

Generally ppl would just come back and hack in 2 days again, so instead we make you appeal to get you to reread the rules and admit to anything you might have done

Also fastbreak and fastplace is disallowed to my knowledge, if you ever used it in factions the anticheat would for sure kick you there. I’ve seen multiple people get the kick for it there

Anyways what was your alts name?

ok i understand. the alt was called FriendMeNot. and fastbreak and fastplace i am talking about creative, my plugin works only on creative. it basically removes the cooldown between destroying blocks. however i will not use if you don’t allow. among the things you missed, i didn’t get kicked for illegal client mods was among us. could you pls explain. also i asked about “manipulating explosions”, i mentioned creepers as well. there is this 1.13 creeper cannon i designed that uses end crystals to blast creepers with instant damage 30-50 blocks, but i am pretty sure it doesn’t work anymore

among the things you missed, i didn’t get kicked for illegal client mods was among us. could you pls explain

I don’t understand what you mean by this

I was using illegal client modifications
I didn’t get kicked
as far as i am aware, i was playing for around 20-30 mins with hax, although i used none until the bedwars game

also i just registered discord
don’t link random discord servers

Thats a problem that can be solved later, but its likely bc you weren’t using for long enough

Don’t use hacks/unfair mods/fastbreak/fastplace/clients or even login with them in the future.

I think you already know this, but as a reminder if you get banned for any form of hacks again, almost guaranteed you won’t get unbanned. (and i’ll be watching)

the reason i lied i still don’t know

As a final note, don’t ever lie to staff regardless of the reason, it never leads to good things.

Unbanned~

ok thnx very much