Warps in General

Description:

Allow for more Public/Private & Factions warps to be bought. Current limit is 2 extra of each kind.

Why:
I’d like to buy more warps, as I have more than just 6 places I’d like to warp to :slight_smile:

How:
Rais the limit.

Pros:

• More income for server
  • More reasons to grind as a player (ingame → donation warps)

Cons:

• Warp-hording
  • I might get addicted to buying warps, like I did on TE. (I had 99 :upside_down_face:)

Description:
Have some sort of warp reset in the same way that factions disband after 30days

Why:
There are tons of nice warps from inactive players that will forever be lost. Also there are warps in general from inactive players that just lead nowhere.

How:
Add a timer similar to Factions, where if a player is inactive for maybe 30 or 60 days, the warps are removed and made available for others.

Pros:

• The list of total warps will shrink
  • Players get opportunities to get good warps, that were taken, but are no longer being used.

Cons:

• Losing you warp after being inactive would suck (but thats the same with factions, so…)
2 Likes

I’m not sure if the 2 warp limit is a limitation of the store or not.

But if there’s nothing preventing it, I do support this.

The removal of inactive warps might get added, but it’s not a priority and it’d probably be more then 30 days

2 Likes

There is fact currently a Limit. I asked ibu before I made this post to make sure it wasn’t a browser or payment issue

1 Like

If I may add maybe also an option to add password to public warps? So faction could set certain group of people that can use the warp, and also to distinguish between totally public warps (for shops for example) and for ally use, etc

There actually was a suggestion awhile back for a command in the plugin that would allow you to add player names to a private warp and irc it got approved.

Pretty sure it never got done because it requires Dev work and there’s always been a list of other things that were more important.

As for password system instead, there’s a clear flaw in the fact that they can share the password.

1 Like