"rent a "friend"" service opening

I am happy to announce the opening of a new service coming soon to MythicMC, never before seen on the server, but what is it about?
The “Rent a Friend” service allows you to rent a player available in the roster to join and play with you in-game, and there are a lot of options to choose from.

OPTIONS:

• OP0: FREE TRIAL (CONTENT OF ALL OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDED EXCEPT FOR OP6)
    Price: Free (maximum duration: 20 minutes)

• OP1: /warp games play2gether or simply just hanging around playing
    Price: 6999/hr

• OP3: Faction’s storage sorting (we are equipped with tools and experience for mass storage sorting)
    Price 14499/hr

• OP2: /warp mines, mining companion, be your miner friend!!
    Price: 15000/hr (FLAT) + 30% profit (MADE FROM COMPANION’S TOTAL SOLD)

• OP4: Creative world builder companion, we will build with you in the creative world!
    Price: 19000/hr (FLAT) + 15%/hr (if designing service from us is chosen!)

• OP5: Faction builder companion, we will build along or without you in a specified area you chose! (material provided by you, every added along from the service will add up with the base price)
    Price: 21999/hr (FLAT) + 90% VALUE OF MATERIAL PROVIDED BY SERVICE’S END

• OP6: Faction builder companion, different from OP5, we will design the whole building or place ourselves from the prompt or description that you provide us with, then proceed to build it with our best!
    Price: 26444/hr (COULD BE INCREASED OR DECREASED DEPENDING ON DESIGNING + THEME) + 90% VALUE OF MATERIAL PROVIDED BY SERVICE’S END

• OP7: Fishing companion, we will be fishing with you!!
    Price(SOLO): 3999/30mins (VALUE INCREASES ~25% MORE AS ANOTHER 30 MINUTES PASSES)
    Price(ALONG): 5000/30mins (VALUE INCREASES ~25% MORE AS ANOTHER 30 MINUTES PASSES)
    FULL (SOLO): 3999 | 5000 | 6250 | 7812.5 | 9766 | 12207.5 | 15260 | 19075
    FULL (ALONG): 5000 | 6250 | 7812.5 | 9766 | 9766 | 12207.5 | 15260 | 19075 | 23844

NOTICE:

• COMPENSATE POLICY: problems for companions might occur IRL and we might have to go AFK. When that happens, for each 30 minutes of absence we will reduce the hourly paid money by -50%.
  • MAXIMUM DURATION PER SESSION: varies on our schedule, we might be free all day so you can rent to the max extent of 4 hours per session.
  • MINIMUM DURATION PER SESSION: 15 minutes.
  • CONCERNS REGARDING CHOOSING DURATION: if you are unsure about the duration regarding building options, we can sort the timing and count up the price accordingly.
  • SERVER RULES STILL APPLIED:
    – We cannot cause harm to clients and users through any means.
    – We promise our best to protect users’ rights and do our best to provide you with the highest level of experience (one way to read it is not to take every advantage of your ability to pay money :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::money_mouth_face:).
    – We have every right to cancel the session booked by you if you break any of the rules mentioned here https://forums.mythicmc.org/t/server-and-forums-rules (MONEY WOULD BE SENT BACK TO THE EXTENT OF 100% IF YOU HAD PAID BEFOREHAND) (please do not break rules).
  • OP0 CLARIFICATION: This option can only be ordered once per player.
  • OP6 CLARIFICATION: The design process might vary in different themes, there will be themes that our companions are not comfortable with or used to building in. Therefore the base money marked for OP6 could be decreased to compensate for potential quality loss in buildings.
  • OP7 CLARIFICATION: When we happen to acquire a mending book on our part, value of 40% of the mending book or 60000 in-game money will be given to the client.
  • FOR NOW WE DO NOT INCLUDE BUILDING TECHNICAL PART OF THE GAME AS IN BUILDING MOB FARMS + REDSTONE MACHINES
  • BUSINESS WAS REGISTERED UNDER STAFF APPROVAL
  • Yes this is legit

HQ: 1WP, Aigoland, Vanguard, Republic of Roar
If you want to make a purchase please contact:
INGAME: Hunyo16
Discord: @dqxn tag:dqxn (wtf discord? worst change ever)

HAPPY RENTING

2 Likes

Edit: I didn’t read until this part before posting the meme

3 Likes

OPENING DAYS!!!

Purchases in the opening days from 11/1 → 14/1 will be discounted 50% off !!!
We are also gifting an extra 30-minute FREE coupon for the next order you make at our service!

ended

I was the first client of Hunyo’s new “rent a friend” service.

I’d like to share my experience and reviews

This unique system of renting a friend is good for amateur builders like me who do not have much experience with building. As Hunyo is a mythicmc builder I found it worth trusting her . As far as my build is concerned, it was my fault that I forget to empty out all the materials out of my inventory so she had to use her own despite that she was able to build a house which I can work it and was still better than what I would have made :sweat_smile:.Though I would add that I found it a bit overpriced for the hour slots. Communicating with her was easy so that’s a plus point

Rating: 7.5/10

1 Like

Can I get a girlfriend?

MythicMC is not a dating server

1 Like

Good design! I rented “rent a friend” for designing an entrance for the new /warp sahara shop and it looks great!

Rating 8.5/10

1 Like

Question: I have no money, can i pre rent a friend to go mine with me so I have enough money to pay?

Yes! Currently the OP0 option is available in which you can book a session for 20 minutes in /warp mines for free!!

LUNAR NEW YEAR OFFER!!!

Starting on 10/2/2024 00:00 (DD/MM/YYYY) (GMT+7)

With each order you make, we will gift you a free coupon of free 30 minutes of any options in our service!!
Along with that we will be giving out special and mysterious gifts!!!

ends on 18/2/2024 00:00 (GMT+7)

ended

me if you book