Registering Help

I tried to enter the server and I was prompted to login or register. It was my first time to play so I can’t recall registering an account so I tried registering and it said I already have an account. I tried guessing a password but ended up getting banned due to many attempts. Now when I try to enter the server, it doesn’t go through and say Disconnected. What should I do?

2 Likes

This is because the username is taken. Are you using premium account? The account was last used 492 days ago.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. I’m not using a premium account or anything. I just downloaded the launcher from last March 16, 2021, so I don’t recall logging in 496 days ago.

1 Like

Well, someone else has used the username before you did. Do you really want to use DarkFlame or would you like to change to another username?
Since this person has been inactive more than an year, we can give his account to you.

1 Like

I tried using different username (EtherealDarkFlame) but I can’t enter the server and it keeps saying Disconnected. But when I try to revert and use DarkFlame again, I can enter the server. I can use whichever enables me to enter the server :sweat_smile: but we might have a concern if the earlier user of DarkFlame wants to play again.

1 Like

There’s a 16 character limit on the username you can use, I’ve deleted the old account so you can now register with DarkFlame.

2 Likes

No response so assuming that the last message was seen, nothing to reply to anyways.