"Proxies are not allowed on our server"

A few days ago, when I was trying to join the server, I got a connection lost telling me I’m using a proxy, but I didn’t use any proxies at all. Here’s a screenshot of the message:

So, I need help and I’ll very much appreciate your help.

Restart your router and see if that fixes it. If past a few hours (and perhaps more restarts) the issue persists, respond to this topic.

Update: I got the message again, tried to restart the router multiple times but it still wouldn’t work.

I had the same problem as you, and I had to switch to my neighbor’s wifi to play

I’m going to assume your no longer getting the message since your last login date was 1.5 days ago, correct me if i’m wrong.

No, I was at school on that day.

Seeing how you’ve been active for awhile now i’ll trust that you with the permission to evade the error, tho know if you abuse this power it’ll have severe consequences later.

Well, the message came back.
I got it last week and waited a bit to see what happened, it is still there.

i thought i already added you to the bypass list before when i sent the last message but it’s possible i added it the wrong world, but i definitely added it in the right spot now so you should be fine.

Well, I still got the message.
If you don’t believe me, here’s proof.

i added you a different way to the bypass list this time… So you should be good this time.