Plz unban

plz unban i just want to play with phantom_MC

In-game name: njnjnjnj
Discord ID:
Ban Reason: xray
Plead: Guilty

Reason for pleading:
Apology:im sorry plz unban plz 32294

Clearly, you don’t learn. Since you’ve made another account again… That’ll be another week before i actually reply.

You’re at 13 days now, keep making accounts and keep having weeks added… it will be fun to see how many days you end up getting to xP

1 Like

So, it has finally been 14 days of waiting… Waste my time with evading and i’ll waste yours.

Anyways, to start, your original ban was for xray. At least you admitted guilt, but sadly you’ve made the situation much worse for yourself since. I would like you to make a list of all the other rules you broke since I don’t think you know all of the ones you broke. You can read the rules here and i expect you to read all of them: https://rules.mythicmc.org

You also evaded your ban at least 7 times. You’re behavoir while evading wasn’t great either. I really didn’t appreciate when you said “shut up”… Why should I trust you’ll change your behavoir if you get unbanned?

Also, write an actual apology, not one line that you spent all of 5 seconds and 0 effort on writing.