Mythical Build Battle (First Edition)

Dear Ladies and Gents,

We are very delited to hold the first Mythical Build Battle of the server. Yes there have been server build battles before, but this one is unique, this one will allow more creativity on your side.

The rewards:

• 1st place: 200k in-game money per player (so if you are 4 in your team, each one of you gets 200k)
  • 2nd place: 100k in-game money per player (so if you are 4 in your team, each one of you gets 100k)
  • 3rd place: 50k in-game money per player (so if you are 4 in your team, each one of you gets 50k)

However (as always), there are conditions that you must meet:

• The theme(s)?
    Must be mythical, fantasy, infernal (=nether for the confused ones out there) or a mix of it all, you’re free as long as you fit at least one of these themes.

• Where and what to build?
    Your creative plot! You are free to use World Edit. That means, you are not restricted by the size of your build. And of course, your build can be anything (a building, terraforming, a statue, anything you’d like, as long as it fits the theme(s).) You may submit only 1 build per team. Everything you build must have been made by yourself, we will only allow tutorials on stutues as long as they are not the main part of your build (example: you want to make a dragon, it must be part of another build, like a tower, or something, it must be there as decoration and not main build. If you have any doubt, contact me before building it!)

• Can I enter the build battle with my friends?
    Yes you can, you can make teams up to 4 people. So you can build alone, as a duo, a trio or a quartet.

• How much time do I have to build?
    The contest starts now, you can register now until September 10th. The event will take place from Tuesday 9 of August to Thursday 15 of September. REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 10TH

• Who can register to the Build Battle and how?
    Anyone can join, even staff members, (registrations from server builders could be allowed under certain conditions, contact me first) and by filling out this form by September 10th by commenting on this post:

In-game names of the players of the team and their discord tags:
In-game name 1 & discord tag:
In-game name 2 & discord tag:
In-game name 3 & discord tag:
In-game name 4 & discord tag:
Coords of the build submitted:

Example of a filled application:
In-game name 1 & discord tag: _Althia_ (_Althia_#1543)
In-game name 2 & discord tag: HotLava03 (Lava#4360)
In-game name 3 & discord tag: /
In-game name 4 & discord tag: /
Coords of the build submitted: 419 68 35

Any question? Feel free to contact me!

8 Likes

In-game name 1 & discord tag: Crypt2nitee (whihoaw#2710)
In-game name 2 & discord tag: Homen06 (Mice On Dice#3465)
In-game name 3 & discord tag: Hunyo16 (dqxn#0001)
In-game name 4 & discord tag: Alice (緑色#7618)
Coords of the build submitted: 787 103 -2323

4 Likes

Successfully registered!

1 Like

In-game name 1 & discord tag: furiry (log_hatim#4319)
In-game name 2 & discord tag: Joker297 (Joker297#5638)

Coords of the build submitted: 693 109 -2181

1 Like

Successfully registered!

i would like to add another member to our team
In-game name 3 & discord tag: eth4n (stronk tank#3141)

In-game name 1 & discord tag: cHouD (choud#3763)
In-game name 2 & discord tag: Rafii39 (Rafii-offcial#0711)
Coords of the build submitted: 650 75 -2110

Registrations are now closed.

You have 4 days left to build!

In-game name 1 & discord tag: Lean123shen (leunn#0809)
In-game name 2 & discord tag: Roruuki (roruuki#0731)
In-game name 3 & discord tag: Knottel (Quacc#5175)
Coords of the build submitted:
-2386 / 38 / -1807

Results of the [Mythical Build Battle]

Firstly, thank you to each team who took the time to participate in the event. You really made nice things and each one of you tried to be bold with the things you built. Now here come the results:

1. Team [Crypt2nitee, Homen06, Hunyo16, Alice]
Creativity: 10/10
Respect of the theme(s): 10/10
Terraforming: 10/10
Details: 7/10
Completion: 10/10
Final grade: 47/50
Comments: You guys really outdone yourselves, however I warned you about the texture and the details, it was a bit overwhelming to look at your plot which explains the 7/10 in details. However beautiful work!
You are the winners of this [Mythical Build Battle].

2. Team [cHouD, _Rafii39_]
Creativity: 8/10
Respect of the theme(s): 10/10
Terraforming: 10/10
Details: 6/10
Completion: 10/10
Final grade: 44/50
Comments: The giant was really a fun idea, you really surprised me with this. However the rest of the plot could have used a bit more diversity. And the trees looked more like mushrooms than actual trees. I wish you had worked a bit more on them which explains the 6/10 in details.
You rank 2nd in this [Mythical Build Battle].

3. Team [Lean123shen, Roruuki, Knottel]
Creativity: 6/10
Respect of the theme(s): 8/10
Terraforming: 8/10
Details: 4/10
Completion: 4/10
Final grade: 30/50
Comments: I think you tried to be a bit too bold with what you tried to build and you got overwhelmed by all the efforts you needed to give to complete your build. However you had a good start. The terraforming really needed to be smoothed out, the castle was quite out of theme compared to the rest of your plot. The choice of blocks was not too logical to me either. But it was really a great effort anyways.
You rank 3rd in this [Mythical Build Battle].

4. Team [furiry, Joker297, eth4n]
Creativity: 5/10
Respect of the theme(s): 3/10
Terraforming: 4/10
Details: 2/10
Completion: 9/10
Final grade: 23/50
Comments: I think you guys got a bit confused about the themes, which is a shame because you could have asked me for more clarification. However I must say I’m quite proud of you for actually trying to do some terraforming, and I have no doubt that furiry will improve so much in this field. You get special points for the dragon because it was really bold of you to build one. Honestly I wouldn’t have even tried if I had been in your shoes, so lots of respect regarding this. I think all of you will improve in the future. You can be proud of yourselves!
You rank 4th in this [Mythical Build Battle].

Thank you for participating! See you soon for another [Mythical Build Battle]. I will DM on discord each one of you with the proof of the transactions for the winning teams!

4 Likes