Most used shop?

Pixel said something and now I am curious what shops everyone uses the most. Please vote:

• NShop
  • Shop
  • Sahara
  • Watershop
  • Buyshop
  • MRCShop
  • PLShop
  • Angelshop
  • Rotaryshop
  • Darkshop
  • Other (please reply with what it is)
0 voters

2nd Most used shop (don’t vote if it’s rare use)

• NShop
  • Shop
  • Sahara
  • Watershop
  • Buyshop
  • MRCShop
  • PLShop
  • Angelshop
  • Rotaryshop
  • Darkshop
  • Other (please reply with what it is)
0 voters

Do you know about the price index?

(Price Index (a very long list of prices) - Auctions and Trade - MythicMC Forums)

• Yes, i use it all the time
  • Yes, i rarely use it
  • Yes, but i don’t use it
  • WTF IS THAT?
0 voters
1 Like

.# is probably salty that I said she has a monopoly on the server (to which she does)

1 Like

I am not saltly, but i am curious whether it’s true or if the price index has caused ppl to shop elsewhere due to being able to compare prices.

1 Like

Well as long as its fair trade, I dont mind monopoly lol. But it seems server could impose some kind of tax for EVERY items sold so there is more money sink so economy could thrive.

The term pixel is actually looking for is “pure monopoly

(taken from a random unknown college textbook)

Since multiple people voted for something other than NShop, it is technically not a monopoly, since it does not mean the definition of “all industry sales”.

Our market as a whole would be classified as “monopolistic competition” tho since we’re all selling the same things for the most part:

(also taken from a random unknown college textbook)

2 Likes

Watershop kinda does not exist anymore lol
Unless changed into another shop

the person who claimed it redid it.

1 Like

One question: do nshop update prices accordingly based on price found on the index?

NShop sticks to what it believes to be a reasonable price for the amount of effort put in (except in rare cases)

1 Like