Memely dose of Memes

I guess I’ll be using this topic for memes every few days imma post a meme or any other random content here like I did on TeamExtreme discord but not everyone is there so it will be different ones :smile:

(But obviously you can use this as a meme section aswell if you want!
Also I will not be numbering my memes or any other random content since it will be confusing if other people post stuff in here aswell!)

4 Likes

qr4n08u17bc61

2 Likes

Vergil memes

let’s start a little repost

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is some bloddy amazing coffee, the one on the left do be looking sus tho!

2 Likes

Imagine waitin that long just to drink coffee

1 Like

Ill be honest with ya, this is not just for memes, you can post anything you want here (but which still follows the rules)

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/775447611015954432/822674574835318784/Trumps_Bizarre_Adventure_Wall_Is_Unbreakable_Opening480p.mp4

1 Like

OOF!

1 Like

Wholesom!

2 Likes

some sonic rpg memes

unknown

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736361466302824479/824379824369041408/The_boys_are_back_bitch.webm

Memes are back!

(Don’t take shit in here too serious)

1 Like

images

1 Like

Tday its not really a meme… but something quite Interesting…

Ok I wanna be real here, any of my nazi associated jokes shouldn’t be token serious, I am aware of what happened with the jewish people in ww2 and how many people got killed and that you wouldn’t be looked happily at by people if you made that joke, but you gotta get over it, I mean I wouldnt just go on the streets holding a nazi flag or idk what shout “Heil Hitler” nonono thats not my intention.
And if you did that well then I understand people arent to happy with you, but the things I post here are really just for shitsngiggles, if you cant stand these things I really recommend you leave.
My sense of humor is a lot different then yours but one day the point is gonna come that the person we now know as idk for example “Max Berger” is not gonna be named in jokes anymore since there would probably be a person with that name whos gonna kill someone or abuse someone.

so you can still joke ab him now but not in the future, I mean yeah I understand that but I mean jokes are jokes for fun, just to put a smile on peoples faces even if some dont laugh about it which I can understand aswell, but thats why I want you to know, dont think Im a neo nazi or some kind of psycopath. I just make jokes, thats my goal here in this topic sometimes on discord but yeah, the staff isnt too hapy about me always… (Which I respect tho I understand there are younger people here who arent supposed to be here… but this is inevitable.)

1 Like

and yes, I am aware of this

please dont ban me, I really dont hate anyone here, its just for entertainment and jokes!

And no… im not trying to get away from a mute / warn or ban right here, I just want to clearify my jokes dont say my actual toughts about something.