Ibu2awesome

I am starting to get tired of this appeal because you refuse to respond to me properly.

Here is what I want answered:

• Wtf does “if you don’t want to believe me, then I say that I’m HeyGuys” mean? It’s a Yes or a No question, simple as that?
  • “I was angry towards Wolf leon and I was racist but not intentionally” Is it so hard to say “I’m sorry” that you really need to add “it wasn’t intentional”?
  • You also haven’t apologised for all the arguing you did on Discord with staff DMing and harassing random people after you were temp banned in the first place. Let me remind me of your behaviour on Discord after you were banned:
    Then you proceeded to evade with another account IMfarlette instead of coming here and making a ban appeal like how the rules and what the ban message told you in the first place.
    This is what led up to you getting a perm ban and I want you to address all of this before I unban you.

I AGREE ALL OF THIS (I WAS FRUSTRATED AND IM SORRY). I Talked Sh’t on discord and im DMs and after that ban evaded . Ok I Agree Im HeyGuys No Problem For Me (If For U tell me i wont do it again+Very very sorry about that) . I was Racist Against WolfLeon For No reason (It wasnt intentional and im extremely sorry and it wont happen again. You can think (To Unban Me) if you believe and all of this wont happen again. EXTREMELY SORRY ABOUT ALL THIS I ACCEPT ALL OF THIS AND WONT DO IT NEVER AGAIN
Thank You , Ibu2awesome :pray:

Reply Please

I’ll unban you if you answer the following questions correctly:

• If I take $5000 from someone in exchange for a few diamonds, then give them sticks named “Diamond”, is that okay?
  • Can I create a redstone clock with an on/off switch
  • Is it allowed to complain and rant when there’s a server restart
  • Can I bomb someone’s faction with TNT cannons if they beat me at PvP
  1. No
  2. Maybe No
  3. No
  4. No One Could do pvp in factions bro and if anywhere else ( like pvp arena ) then no

You’ve answered the second question incorrectly…
I advise you to ensure you follow rules properly in the future, else I’m not likely to unban you again given how this appeal has gone.

Unbanned for now