I got missunderstud ban

I verified for him and i didn’t even make it to use it and ye i didn’t read allat cuz its longer then my life

Let me give a tip for you. You can’t be unbanned if you don’t read what I wrote. It’s not really that long. If it is too long for you, can just translate to your own language.

Let’s put aside the Discord topic. The huge problem is still there. You still didn’t convince me that you won’t build AFK fish farm or break any other rule. I wrote dozens of words about AFK fishing farm and why it’s illegal but cannot see any kind of explanation or apologization from your side. Chat language violation is something else, I’ll first deal with AFK fishing farm topic.

I asked my question, and I said it’s for the last time. Now it’s up to you to read what I wrote and answer what I’m asking accordingly.

Ok if u wanna atleast see what i build heres my tt acc u csn find thr vid of me in the one minute after i got ban @thedarkuserwhosaygg

Just to be clear, we saw what you built, we know you built it, and we all know that it’s an afk fish farm, literally the first thing that appears when you google “minecraft afk fish farm”.

I got the design but it doesn’t afk fish farm i online fish farm

Ok, let’s do a recap. You find a terrible excuses and lie about what you did, you make some progress in the right direction, then you just go right back to lies, you ask to talk with elect and refuse to read what he says.

You’ve been given plenty chances, you won’t be getting any more. Appeal denied.