Got banned for freaking cousin

In-game name: Alvi234
Discord ID: Alvi_234
Ban Reason: misunderstanding
Plead: innocent
Reason for pleading: i didnt used hacks to find trees
Apology:

i was playing survival on mythicmc after a very long time and after some moment my cousing apeared on my house and he asked me to play on mythicmc after listening that i love this server and after that me and my familly have to go to shoping after and i came in and tried to play mythicmc it says imagine using hacks beacause you cant find trees broo trust me i didnt installed a hacks when i asked my cousin about the things happened he said he installed a hack client call meteor client i asked him why he did that he said playing without any hack is boring so i asked him what do i do now to play on mythicmc he said he dont know but why will i use hack after getting ban for using xray and it took me 9/10 days to unban in that time my everything was cleared my chest my irons and even my very first beacon lexply said he unbanned me because he thinks i have being a honest player after getting ban first time now i wanna tell you that this whole thing didnt happened for me now i wanna get unban cause i didnt installed meteor i have heared about meteor first time in my life the only hack i used on minecraft was xray and first time using it i got banned thats why i dont use anytype of xray or somthing on mythic
NOTE : i apealed here after seeing that ban meseg on mythic join screen

Second time you use some sort of illegal client modification, supposedly third time you share accounts. I’ll give you one chance to somehow convince me you should be unbanned, just in case you roll the proverbial nat 20, because otherwise, it’s really not looking good for you.

2 Likes

i will explain everything you said i know sharing account isnot legal but i shared my pc not account my cousin play mythicmc on my pc using my account he didnt used any of his device like mobile(using pojav launcher) pc/laptop i cant understand why its illigal letting others to play on my pc using my account.

i know i shared account so many time before my 1ban you wont get anything that says i shared account since i got unbanned from my first ban and i did nothing illigal after my 1unbanned.

and my previous faction owner (ingame name tag: Wolf__Leon ) he said using curse forge on mythic wont let you join the server i didnt understand what did he meant but now i know what he wanted to say. i didnt used any curse forge client i used a resourcepack : X-RAY( it was my first resourse pack cause i was a new pc and minecraft user in that time )
and 2nd time i didnt used illegal client my cousin did that now what should i do i alrdy slaped him really badly and he cried 10minut ( i dont care if he dyes:) )

you said [ just in case if you roll the proverbial nat 20 ) i didnt uderstand what does it mean

i would like to dm you on discord so if i reply you on apeal i will send you a msg on discord
pls accept it

i will be online as much time as possible to get unban faster

You want your cousin to die? We don’t accept this kind of people in our server, appeal denied.

Jokes aside, you excuse one rule breaking you repeated in the past (more or less) with another you also repeated in the past. Also, what happens on your account is your fault. Your “cousin” uses hacks with your account? Same thing as if you did. You should’ve known better than doing either of them.

People really never learn that saying your brother/cousin/friend etc. did it does not absolve them from blame. And that we don’t actually believe that excuse. Either way, you were given a second chance before after your xray ban, you still decided to get hacks, I’m not gonna wait around until you find some other hacked client to use, appeal denied.

2 Likes