Electrickery-Account sharing-gatttttttvto

the only thing that i dont understand is why im getting in so much trouble for things i didnt commit

but i really am sorry for causing this trouble i understand now that this is my fault for leaving my pc unitended i really am and now im paying for it ban or not

i was careless about my passwords and now im going to face the consequences

i am really trying to be better but my record makes it hard to see that

i have learned from my mistakes but some people try to negate that and try to make me look bad

bump

I have a proposition…
If i do even one bad thing in the future … INSTANT BAN. No hesitation just ban me if said bad thing is done.All my passwords will be changed, i wont leave my computer alone and i be kicked from aquatic.No amount of banappeals will unban me if i get banned in the future.

Does that sound reasonable?

bump

sorry im testing, the time of the text is glitched

bump

bump

Hello again, gatttttttvto. While I was away, I was busy with real life, but I’ve read what you typed as you typed at that moment. I value what’s been said in an appeal I handle, so I now read all of them again, carefully. I’ve taken many notes, summarized everything on my notepad.

There are only two words written on my notepad for 2 parts of your appeal. First word is, before you started apologizing and changing your attitude. I wrote a big fat ? on my paper.

First of all, you told in-game that spookie has been on your account. But guess what, I didn’t believe that. I believe what you say right now that you never account shared. EVEN IF he has been on your in-game account, there are 3 problems with this:

→ You’re lying, lying to a staff, and even in a ban appeal which you’ve not showing an amazing performance to get unbanned. Believe me, this is the the last thing you’d want to do… In my opinion so far, you’ve done what you did on your Discord and in-game account yourself. And trying to act smart by blaming spookie to get away with this. I’ve terrible news for you, you’ve put yourself in a greater trouble right now…
→ Your friend can do stuff on your PC, can play on single player. That’s not something which is related with us, nor something we can/should control. Little info here, there is no rule like only play on single player worlds(very unfortunate that you still don’t know the rules properly). The problem is, how can you defend yourself that “I was away” excuse. Oh wait, sorry. This is not the place for that. We’re talking about the scenario you were lying all along.
→ Wait, you said “you’re not sure how your friend is using your online account”. While saying you didn’t account share. My fault, I thought you were honest. But don’t worry, I’ll still try to understand in a way that won’t make you a liar. Even UNINTENTIONALLY(without you knowing it happened), gatttttttvto account is YOURS. Anything which has been done ON it, no matter if you knew it or not(I literally don’t care about it) is UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. I’ve told all of these above but repeating for ONE LAST TIME. You should set strong passwords, don’t let anybody use your PC, play Minecraft if you really doubt or concerned about someone else “hacked” or “used” your account to say racist slurs, take stuff from my faction chests even if they unfortunately don’t count as rule breaking, lying that spookie did these and your account got hacked while saying spookie has been on your account in-game. You’ve used the same excuse in my opinion. Oh, I almost forgot. You literally told in my DMs on Discord, admitting that you’ve taken some stuff(stolen, you described it like this yourself)

These were the problems if you were lying all along. Unfortunately, even while lying you cannot stop lying. There are 2 points that coincide with each other. You claim you did not share accounts with spookie, right after that saying your account has been hacked by somebody(spookie supposedly as you say, you’ve told too many lies that even I lost it where you said who “hacked” your account.). You should read what I wrote on the last of the 3 problems I’ve told you. I’m telling the problem number in case if you decide to lie again that you didn’t read or see it, or your friend didn’t read/see it and told you.

I’ll still forget for a while that you’re lying according to me and move on with the other possibility.
What if you got really hacked? Or your friend somehow accessed your account. Totally without your fault of course, you got hacked and you don’t have a tiny bit of idea what’s happening right?

→ Bad news again, that doesn’t change anything. Anything which is done on your account is assumed to be done by you. Same as 3rd problem above, you should be the one who takes precautions and regularly check that your account is safe because it’s under your responsibility. Account is yours.

Ends here? No unfortunately, you write a message on your Discord account, claiming you were hacked or it was spookie or whoever it was, even trying to get away with it by giving the funniest excuse I see: “I’m still learning about Discord”. Yes, you totally made me believe that it was 100% unintentional, some snacks have been dropped on your keyboard, a ball came on your keyboard, you accidentally fell or sat on your computer. But you didn’t copy and paste the server IP on global channel and didn’t press the enter? Wow, that’s really unfortunate for you. So you’re saying, something pressed those at least 3 (Ctrl, V and Enter) buttons on your keyboard. My dude, those 3 buttons are on the opposite sides of your keyboard(Totally assuming you copied the server address on mistake. (by the way, Ctrl+C is totally done by an innocent Discord beginner mistake as well right). I think you won’t lie further that you copied by right clicking on your mouse and selecting copy, and paste after. That one is advertising a server and guess what, we usually permanently ban for that offense. You can add this to wherever you want in your list of what you did wrong. Maybe then you’ll see how long is that list.
How many more lies do you have to tell in order to convince us? You say spookie and/or whoever else typed n-word on chat, and 3 times? Right after it, telling first one is a typo. Please decide it, even if you’ll lie, lie properly. Hold on to 1 thing. I’m getting really confused on which lie should I believe. After a while, I remember that all you do is lying all long. Are you not convinced that nobody believes your lies? Even after Lava suggested you how to act in your appeal, you keep on telling “why I’m getting in so much trouble for the things I didn’t commit”. Have you not learned from your previous mistakes? Our warnings were not enough? Seems like they weren’t. I’ll totally assume builder application was truly a mistake by the way, because I’m really tired about this.

2 scenarios here, and both of them have many things that coincide with the things inside them and with each other. I don’t know what should I think about you now. Should I think that you’re a terrible liar? Or should I think that you’re a terrible liar again? I cannot decide, help me on that. Decide one, I’m asking for one more time:
→ Did you share accounts with spookie? Or any other people? Tell me everyone you shared your account with. Do not try to lie in this one, this chance might never appear again.
→ Were you lying all along? To be honest if this is the answer, it’d be better for you. So maybe stop lying and convince me that you’ll never lie again and try your better than best to be honest. I know it’s very hard for you since your attitude does not seem to change since day one, but you need to change it to return to the server.

This is the spot which I wrote the 2nd word on my notepad. I wrote “good”. You actually started to apologize even if you don’t admit and stop lying. This is a progress, you finally dropped the attitude of you saying “I don’t know what I did wrong here”.

First of all, I’ve found what you did on my faction, and took my precautions as a normal player who leads his faction and informed you about my precautions on your Discord DM. DO NOT mention unrelated stuff in the appeal. Only reply to the above question.

Yes, your record truly makes it really hard to see that you’re getting better. I’m pretty sure you didn’t learn from your mistakes else you wouldn’t be in this appeal and waste my time to reply to your lies.

Nobody is trying to influence anybody in hopes to make you look bad. You’re already looking terrible due to what you’ve done in the past and now. You admit that you account shared, saying that your account has been hacked, and admitting again somewhere that you did server rule violations+other bad things which don’t qualify as server rule break. Which one should I believe? I choose to believe the first one because it is the closest one to be true. Unfortunately I don’t 100% believe in that as well, wish I could.

Here is note that this is not a place to bargain. That’s what will happen, regardless of if you want it or not. If your attitude changes and you convince us that we should unban you, your next rule violation will be permanently banned with NO CHANCE to appeal. I can assure you about that. Now that you heard about this, try to stop lying and be honest. You lied once more after getting warned about the ban appeal rule: “No more than 1 bumps per day.” Time of the text(I don’t know what that means, can you please explain better). I’ll just assume what I understood and reply accordingly. The time when you posted something just don’t glitch like that, so this is a great proof that you’ve a very bad habit of lying. You just can’t stop lying.

I’d suggest that(I forgot how many times that I suggested…) you should start to be honest and reply my question in the end of the 1st message, 1st of my most recent 3 messages.

1 Like

Ok,i will be honest for the sake of both of us, yes i did share accounts with others people like spookie.I promise to the depths that i will end the lying RIGHT NOW.I understand if you just want to ban me and get it over with OR if posible, give 1 last chance to make everything right
Yes i was lying about taking the stuff at /warp 3
I did share my account with spookie
i admit to everything i did, and i will copletely understand if you want to ban me

i am truly sorry for what ive done. i promise to stop stealing and lying. eEffective IMEDIATLY

We’re starting to get somewhere. It’s good that you confessed that you lied all along.
Now a question, keep being honest.

Tell me all people you shared your account/password etc. with. Is there anybody else other than spookie?

sort of but hes the one who tried to spell monkey on discord

he has no relations with the server he was a neighbor that was visiting and when i logged into my account i was immediatly called to do the laundry