Discord Ban

In-game name: Parth__
Discord ID: parthzzz
Ban Reason: unnecessarily arguing with staff (banned just on discord)
Plead: Guilty
Reason for pleading: Discords unban
Apology: I know I have been supporting Dhrone123 and even argued with astelon_ about it. I just stated my views in the discord channel and landed some sarcastic phrases which were unprofessional. I had no intention about arguing about anything it just happened. I think I will need future discord updates about the server and for that I apologize and will not step in to ongoing arguments and otherwise too.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump :frowning_face:

So, you got into the argument because you thought dhrone was being targeted and we were taking hunyo’s side in the whole thing. Let’s then do a short recap of what happened:

• A year or two ago, dhrone, in his “utmost respect” for the rules, gets himself muted several times for posting inappropriate stuff in the trade channel, and eventually gets banned in discord.
  • In the present day, or well, few weeks ago, he randomly decides to taunt hunyo and starts an argument with her, who wasn’t even part of the ongoing discussion, but no action was necessary to stop that.
  • A day after that, he discovers that he’s banned in discord, and thinks it’s such a great idea to ask why hunyo isn’t. He gets banned for one thing years ago, and decides that someone else completely unrelated, because she lost her calm the day before after he taunted her, should get banned too.

And you’re telling me that he’s being targeted and we’re biased towards hunyo. Do you see the issue here?

Well, I completely agree with you… It’s just that I was supporting him without knowing the full theory behind all the matters he had in the past. I hope he will change as he wrote a big-ass ban appeal lmao and obviously, if he does it again there would be no chance for him to ever play after getting these many warnings and bans. Anyway as an old member of this community, I know all the rules and will revise them from time to time so that I don’t commit such arguments/troubles again. The last thing that I can say is that I apologize and won’t do so again. I wanted to keep my reply short and crisp so yeah your call now.

Very well. Unbanned.

1 Like