DemonGamer banned for using hacks

ibu2awsome

DemonGamer509
DemonGamer509#9394
using hax that are against the rules
plead: guilty
coz its the only serveur that i enjoy the most inim so soory for using this sort of hacks
my appologize im soory for using haxx that is against the rules soory soory coz i went wrong i hope u approve this topic and thanks plz can i get another chance so i can play in ur serveur again

Do you actually think you have been banned for using a good gaming chair?

2 Likes

no im soory for using hack i never do it again plz unban me uwu

Not only were you using hacks against the rules, you were using them openly in a very obvious manner, even hinting you might have it in chat.

After being banned, you create this low effort ban appeal and pretend it’s a joke “plz unban me uwu” no it’s not a joke, you are not at liberty to use hacks whenever you want

Put more effort in your appeal, read the rules, say where you went wrong and apologize, it’s not that hard. Right now, this appeal is no effort, and if you believe you can evade your ban, you are mistaken. If you are unwilling to put effort in your appeal, I am unwilling to put effort towards unbanning you.

1 Like

ibu2awsome

DemonGamer509
DemonGamer509#9394
using hax that are against the rules
plead: guilty
coz its the only serveur that i enjoy the most inim so soory for using this sort of hacks
my appologize im soory for using haxx that is against the rules soory soory coz i went wrong i hope u approve this topic and thanks plz can i get another chance so i can play in ur serveur again

You didn’t have to make another topic, I have merged your other topic into this one. Now that you have decided to take your appeal seriously, let’s get into what you did.

You decided to use a cheat client knowing that unfair advantages are not allowed in the rules. You have been using this client for quite some time. We take usage of unfair advantages seriously. Have you read the rules since you have been banned? Why should you be unbanned from the server?

i im not gonna lie i dident read the rules but i knew that is unfair or cheating

Should I really be bothering to unban you, if you are not bothering to read the server rules?
Come back after you read through the server’s rules.

k i read all of them of hax soory for bothering u

Are you saying you read all the rules, or if you read all of the rules related to hacks, because you have to follow all the rules.

OK i will do it hello? are u even here?

Obviously I’m here, finish reading the rules and tell me when you do, don’t make unnecessary replies.

i finished reading the rules u are kidding

I will give you a few questions to answer before I consider unbanning you, related to the rules.

• Is it allowed to make TNT cannons to bomb other people’s factions?
  • Is it allowed to connect with cheats, even if you do not use those cheats?
  • Is it allowed to create a redstone clock with an on/off switch?
  • How many pets are you allowed to own in Factions server?
  • How many accounts are allowed per person?

So far it seems that you are just not interested in fully reading the rules and complying with them but I am still willing to give you a chance, if you answer these correctly I may consider unbanning you.

1first: u can t no tnt cannons
2second:even with cheats u must do not installe them
3rd:redstone must have on/off switch
4rd:no more than 10 pets for player
5rd: only 1account ip for player if he need more accounts for relatives you must request for them on formus
it take me a while ?
do u even have time ?

While you are continuing to be impatient with your appeal and disinterested in following the rules, you have still been cooperative. If you are caught using cheats again, you may be banned permanently, as you have already been banned once and made to read the rules. It will be much harder for you to be unbanned if you break the rules again in any other way.

Temp-banned for 5 days.