Custom Map Arts

As Many of you probably already know, I make custom map arts, but I never made an official post for the service. Given I have just finished my carpet removal device for my map art area, I figured that now is as good of a time as any to make it

What to expect

The process usually goes as follows:

1. You provide me with an image that you wish to have turned into a map art
  2. I give you a preview of what it will look like if turned into a map art (If your unhappy, then i will likely reformat it or provide suggests on how to make it come out better)
  3. If you wish to proceed you are now added to the waiting list (if it’s not empty)
    ** depending on your previous purchases you many receive priority in the waiting list, see the pricing section
    ** if your art was added to the waiting list, you are notified when it’s time for your order to be started to confirm that your still interested
  4. Your art is made
  5. You pay within a month of the art being completed unless there’s a special agreement
  6. You receive the art upon payment with full rights to it unless stated otherwise

Pricing

Pricing is based of how many hours a map takes to build. I have not been able to find a better way to do this due to the varying complexity of different map arts.

** Pricing may change over time, but is locked in when the order is started (not when you were added to the waiting list)
** Minimum order price is 50k, if your order were to be below this amount, then it will still be done, you’ll just have to pay the full 50k anyways
** Once I have started building the art, you are responsible to follow through with it. If you choose to cancel during the creation process then you are responsible to pay for the current amount of time spent until that point and the time to clean up any remaining built pieces or the minimum order price, whichever is higher
** I will accept up to half the order value in “qualifying” items. This depends on my needs at any given time, so check before starting your order

Default Pricing
<200k total order cost = 33k/hour
>=200k total order cost = 32k/hour
>=400k total order cost = 31k/hour
>=1mil total order cost = 30k/hour
VIP Pricing (returning customers who have bought >1mil total worth of maps in the past)

Priority over people in the Default pricing tier in the waiting list
** The current in progress order is not considered part of the waiting list

<200k total order cost = 32k/hour
>=200k total order cost = 31k/hour
>=400k total order cost = 30k/hour
VIP+ Pricing (returning customers who have bought >2mil total worth of maps in the past)

Priority over people in the VIP and Default pricing tiers in the waiting list
** The current in progress order is not considered part of the waiting list

30k/hour
Event Pricing

As my way of supporting events, I will give a 10% rebate on any map that is used for a qualifying event.

** a rebate in this case means that you will pay full price and receive money back after the event happens (to prevent fraud)
** event must be determined to be “qualifying” before the order is started, if the event has a large change or shrinks in any way, then it’s “qualifying” status must be re-evaluated where the outcome may result in either keeping or losing the rebate

1 Like

Waiting List

1. 0/25 maps
  2. 0/1 map
  3. 0/2 maps
  4. 0/4 maps
  5. 0/6 map

(usernames of customers not provided for privacy)

Current estimated time until your order would be started if you join the waiting list now: ~2 month