Dearest Mythic players,
I am delighted that the second edition of the Brioche’s Build Battle. For those of you who weren’t around when the first edition took place in 2020, I’ll tell you a bit about it and about myself :
I’m _Althia_, I’m a MythicMC admin and builder, but I’m also the leader of the builder faction Brioche. It’s now a ghost faction. However, Brioche’s Build Battle has been and still is the biggest Build Battle event of Mythic.
The event starts on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 5:00 PM→Saturday, April 29, 2023 4:00 PM GMT+1 (45 days)
General Ranking: (overall themes)
- 1st place: 15$ donation, 500k in-game money, 1 mending book, 6 random quest starters (Faction PvP)
- 2nd place: 10$ donation, 300k in-game money, 1 mending book, 4 random quest starters (Faction PvP)
- 3rd place: 5$ donation, 100k in-game money, 1 mending book, 2 random quest starters (Faction PvP)
Theme Ranking: (each theme category gets its own ranking)
- 1st place: 100k in-game money, 1 mending book, 3 random quest starters (Faction PvP)
- 2nd place: 50k in-game money, 2 random quest starters (Faction PvP)
- 3rd place: 25k in-game money, 1 random quest starter (Faction PvP)
What’s so special about Brioche’s Build Battle?
- You build alone on your plot
- It’s a fight between several themes
- Among all theme categories there is only 1 final winner
- High quality rewards
What’s new about this Second Edition?
- You have access to WorldEdit
- Themes won’t be assigned randomly, you’ll be able to pick your theme among the list (limited spots for each theme)
- 45 days to build
- Rewards for the winner of each theme category
- Appreciation tokken for all participants
- 4 themes only and
- 15 spots to register for each theme
How will this BBB work?
- You can register for 1 theme only
- There will be 2 different ranking :
1- Ranking among the theme (Theme Ranking)
2- Ranking among all the participants (General Ranking)
The 2nd ranking will bring higher rewards
- You will have 45 days to build on a 4x4 chunk plot (starts on
- You will be building alone on your plot
- Those ranked in the general ranking, cannot rank in the theme ranking
The Themes :
- Medieval (15 spots)
- Modern (15 spots)
- Landscaping/ruins (15 spots)
- Steampunk (15 spots)
How will we be graded?
There will be grades out of 25 for each criterion (5 criteria in total), each judge will count as 1/4 of the grade :
- Creativity (out of 25 in total, out of 5 for each judge)
- Respect of the theme (out of 25 in total, out of 5 for each judge)
- Terraforming (out of 25 in total, out of 5 for each judge)
- Details (out of 25 in total, out of 5 for each judge)
- Completion of the build (out of 25 in total, out of 5 for each judge)
How does the ranking work?
The person who has the highest grade among all the participants will get the 1st rank of the General Ranking, same goes on for the 2nd and 3rd rank.
For the Theme Ranking, the three best grades of each theme will be ranked. Players who are in the General Ranking, cannot be ranked in the Theme Ranking.
Who will be the judges of the BBB?
When will the results be announced?
On the 5th of May, at 8pm GMT+1.
- You cannot get outside help for your building (that includes advice)
- You cannot copy, reproduce anyone else’s build (that includes tutorials, copying on another contestant’s build, etc…), this will result in a disqualification
- You cannot include any offensive build as per the server rules
- All server rules apply to this event
- If a player faces disciplinary action during the event in the server OR on discord, they will be disqualified (that includes a mute, a temporary ban, a permanent ban). If a warning occurs, depending on the gravity, a disqualification may happen
- Any unfair advantages (use of a 3rd party program, external help, etc…) will result on a disqualification and a ban depending on the gravity
- More rules may be added before or during the event
How to register?
Fill this form in a comment in this topic:
- In-game name:
- Discord tag:
- Theme wished (medieval ; modern ; landscaping/ruins ; steampunk):
If you have any question, feel free to DM me on discord!