Banned for using hack client

In-game name: HIROSHI_OFFICIAL
Discord ID: _hormen__horse.662572
Ban Reason: I was using a hack client to kill Wolf Leon and after my ban I changed my name to enter this server.
Plead: Guilty
Reason for pleading: I am missing my friends and this server.
Apology: I know this is my second time cheating in this server I know that I have cheated but from now I will never give you chance for a 4 appeal I am really sorry.

Thanks,

intel_Pro

You’ve cheated multiple times, you’ve evaded multiple bans, and you’ve caused a lot of trouble before. What’s different this time? What would make me believe you won’t do any of it again after giving you more chances than probably anyone else who has been banned before?

Dear Inugami,

I am writing to apologize for my past actions that led to my ban from the Minecraft server. I take full responsibility for the trouble I caused and assure you that I have reflected on my behavior and am committed to changing.

I appreciate the leniency shown to me in the past and am determined to prove that I can be a positive and respectful member of the community.

I would like to request that you consider unbanning me from the server. I am confident that I can prove myself to be a valuable and respectful member of the community.

Sincerely, intel_Pro

4 Likes

bruh