Ban appeal request

No, it isn’t how it works. Typing in username on Titan Launcher doesn’t mean she “entered” into your account. She just typed in a username to play Minecraft with. You do not login into an account to play Minecraft with Titan Launcher. You just type in a username. In result, that is not related with the topic at all…

What is related is;

Your sister has to KNOW your in-game password to login with your MythicMC account. I am asking you how did that happen, not anything else.

Almost everyone has chance to get back as long as they are honest.

oh about that… I actually told my sister my mythic mc’s pass Hehehehehe…

Okay, it is good to see you quit the story you couldn’t even make up properly. You were kinda late to do it but better late than never.

So let’s wrap it up:

Used VPN

Account sharing

Suspicious logins from some different locations

Until now, you have admitted you did these. Late or not, admitting and being honest is key to get unbanned. So I’ll decide to give you a chance to follow the rules and be a better player. BUT,

I didn’t forget these things while this appeal was going on

Evading your ban
Making up stories that do not logically link with each other

These are always consequences of doing such things while your appeal is going on. In result, I decided to remove your permanent ban, but to give you an extra 7 days of temp-ban due to these offenses. 7 days is enough time to think about what you have done and to re-read all the rules. Also never forget that this is a test to see if you will evade your ban again or not. So be patient, wait until 7 days is over and do not make more accounts to evade your temp-ban.

Important note, advice and a warning, change your password immediately by /changepw <old_password> <new_password> command when you return after your 7 days temp-ban is over. Do NOT share your password with anyone else again. Even if you are not aware that your account is being used by someone else, it is still your responsibility since the account is owned by you. So intentionally or unintentionally, do NOT share your account ever again. Take your precaution beforehand to not break this rule and of course any other rule as well. If you choose to break any more rule(s) in MythicMC, it won’t be easier than this to get unbanned…

Your appeal has been accepted.
You may return to the server when your 7d temp-ban is over.

1 Like