Ban appeal - banned by Astelon_

In-game name: izzyLMAO
Discord ID: dont have
Ban Reason: making 2 accounts and claiming the other one is a friend
Plead: Guilty or Innocent: Guilty
Reason for pleading: I know im guilty because i created 2 accounts while only 1 account is allowed
Apology: i am very sorry i will not do it again i swear on my life if i do it again you can ban me forever and decline all appeals, I will never break all rules, I have breaking more rules than this such as faction griefing but pls unban me

bump

So, wanna explain why you did it?

I just wanted to join blessed faction im very srry i know only 1 account is allowed i know i have shouldnt done that if u unban me i will only use 1 account and never use the other

Bump

Bump

Why did you grief so much then?

i wanted to make my own faction bcz i couldnt join the faction so i griefed a lot

That literally makes no sense. You griefed herzchen’s faction, you got restricted to your plot, so you made a second account to join it, but joined another faction and griefed it, all because you wanted to make another faction?

ill have my honest answer here. Yes i did, After i griefed and made another account, i just realized i shouldnt do that so i want to return it but it was 10 pm so i slept and the next day i wanted to return it back but herzchen wasnt online so i couldnt get to the faction then i waited but before i could return i got banned

I’m sorry, what? You griefed herzchen, the next day you wanted to return whatever you stole but she wasn’t online, but you got banned before she came back?

Yes. thats what im saying to you.

You griefed her faction on 11, you registered izzy on 13, and also talked with her then, and you got banned on 15. At no point have you tried to actually do something for herzchen.

Before i got banned on 15 i realized my mistakes and wanted to do something for herzchen, I still had the stuff with me so i know i can return it back, and then it leads here, where i got banned.

How convenient that right in the day you got banned, you suddenly had a change of heart but didn’t get to fix things.

it was before i got banned i didnt think i would get banned so i thought i had like a lot of time to return everything bak

So in the meantime you also griefed Falcons faction.

Yes… i was using that for my faction but i regret it now. Srry for late reply btw

1 Like

Bump

bump