Ban apeal for yosfren

In-game name: yosfren
Discord ID: yosfren#0431
Ban Reason: xray
Plead: Guilty or Innocent innocent
Reason for pleading: i got banned for xraying while i was playing paint ball but i would never cheat plus im new and i was in paintball how will i use xray in paint ball
Apology:

Hi, yosfren

Before we can continue your going to have to fill out the last to sections of the appeal format that you failed to fill out.

i filled the fourm correctly this time

i filled it also srry for not filling correct first time

The next thing that should be mentioned is as soon as you got banned you messaged multiple staff instead of following the ban appeal link that was clearly on the screen. If you read the ban appeal rules (as you should have), you are not to message staff about your ban. If you do this in the future again it will impact your chances of an unban negatively.

Also, are you sure you want to plead innocent? You do know we have video evidence of you digging basically straight to a debris and a tunnel; and, on top of that the Anti-Xray plugin reports an absurd debris to Netherack ratio. If you found only once, I could have possibly believed you weren’t using Xray and found it by chance. But since you found two debris I cannot believe this, the luck would have to be absurd. Not to mention the video evidence Dot has looks clearly like Xray.

So i’ll ask again? Do you really want to plead innocent? Lying isn’t going to help your chances of an unban.

For talking to staff I’m sorry I didn’t know
But for the debris it’s my uniqueining style I dig in 4 blocks straitgh then 4 left 4 right
Also the anti x-ray pluggin might have sennd 1 of my client side mods as x-ray I have jei and mouse tweaks wich I previously talked to the admins about

My sister ayed on my account since 1 account per ip we share device but I’m sure she didn’t x-ray she wouldn’t lie

She is the one who found the second debris tho so if there is hard proof she xrayed then I’m relalllllllllllly sorry and I will take full responsibility for it
But if u have strong proof coz she is saying she didn’t do it

I’m relalllllllllllly sorry
My sister just said that she used x-ray
I deserve ban

I would like to plead guilt
I got first debris legit tho
I will return the second I will start over too if that’s the punishment

Okay, there are again multiple problems here.

Your sister using your account would be against the account sharing rule, and there is clear floating text in the login area that says to request a 2nd account for relative/friend on your IP if needed.

However, I honestly don’t care about that part right now. What disturbs me more is I seen you online multiple times and not once did I ever see how you chat change from your normal pattern. If you were sharing your account with your sister there is a very high chance I would have noticed at least a little change being I seen you online multiple times… Now this could just be me not being on at the same time as when your sister is using your account, or she just wasn’t using global chat; however, your responses here seem rushed and I’m honestly not sure if you saw my response, went oh s*** I need an excuse now.

For Xrays we generally wipe all items and money. So your not getting anything back, so stop your attempt at saving one of the debris by saying you got it legit, even if its luck because of the above I’m unlikely to believe that it is.

Your going to have to go reread the rules and tell me every rule you’ve broken.

Look I don’t care about the debris
As for my sister I told here not to type anything in chat to not ruin my name
That’s y u might notice no difference coz she doesn’t type in chat as for my sister realness
My friends can verify
She is 100%real
She 100%plays on me with same account ask aboodzzgamer he will tell u that I really have a sister and she also cheated on an old server we had

That would make some sense at least, but I do still find it a bit sus. Assuming I unban you, your going to have to have here make an account request for her own account tho. Futher account sharing will not be tolerated.

I am not going to reply again until you’ve read the server rules again (from the link in my previous post) and tell me every rule you and your sister have broken.

Sure we have broken alot by mistake tho we didn’t know some

Rules broken
1 building in wilderness
2 xray
3 contacting admins dm for unban request
4 account share
5 spam
6 bought items at low price and sold them for high
7 Oh no I built a flying machine srry
8 I added brightness mods
9 long red stone hoper tubes

Rules have been read and under stood
Srry I skipped reading the rules coz I wanted to play despite further warning by admins (electrickery, morvin)

My sister started playing since day 1 of the server she played before me hence I couldn’t rember the pasword coz sh wasn’t home and I tried guessing also it says I reached maximum of 23 reiplies not day 1 of the server day one of me joining the server aka thursday

The story from the beginning again this time ful Coz I learnt some stiff from my sister and I pieced up the puzzle

The story begins on Thursday I join to try the server I joined the login area my mother called me so I told my sister to put in the pasword and finish the login part then I was back I played for 5mins then I had to go but when I went my sister wanted to play so I gave her the pc after like 5 mins she got bored and I was back I continued admins taught me how to play and I got gifted a pick by electrickery I used the pick to mine in nether mine wich I found the debris in when I found the debris I was hyped coz electrickery said it’s worth around 30k when my sister found out she was hyped and wanted to find 1 her self so I gave her little did I know she would use xray and find 1 instantly but I thought of it as luck then next day I tried to log in I forgot the pasword since my sister is the one who made it she was out of home so I guessed but I guessed wrong wich leaded to the account being locked then my sister go back she told me the pasword and I continued playing then I made the faction invited some friends and we ayed then the banned came then we are here

Since I have till morning don’t judge now maybe I will rember something

done now feel free to judge

You miss read #8, it said brightness mods are allowed and other hacks are not allowed.

Also when did your sister start playing on your account?

To start some of your posts were merged so you may be able to reply now…

Buts whats worse is now I now for a fact you lied about your sister now. Since when you got locked out of your account yesterday you tried to login with another account, and undoubtedly got the only 1 acc per IP message when you tried to register on the new acc. Your claiming your sister played on your account from day one…

My sister ayed on my account since 1 account per ip we share device but I’m sure she didn’t x-ray she wouldn’t lie

So a separate account was attempted to be made then since she was “playing” on your account because of the 1 account per IP limit… and you would have got the messages long before then and would have known not to attempt to login on another acc after getting your account locked. Your also claiming she played first now, which makes no sense because of this comment:

As for my sister I told here not to type anything in chat to not ruin my name

This implies you joined first.
Also based on the time I see you registered, I’m pretty sure I was on at that time of day and saw you in help chat with your normal chat pattern then to, so it couldn’t have been your “sister”

So your definitely lying about this “sister”

And I really can’t stand it when people lie to me. Tell me why should I still unban you now that you’ve lied to me? Don’t even try to tell me you didn’t lie at this point, the sister/brother excuse is one of the oldest ones. None of the other staff that have looked believe it was “your sister” either. I’m going you a chance to not lie this time. Tell me the truth.

So take time to think about your response this time, as it could make me decide not to unban you at all. Your going to have plenty of time to come up with it as well since I have other things to do and I’m not going to look at this again until tomorrow.

The story from the beginning again this time ful Coz I learnt some stiff from my sister and I pieced up the puzzle

The story begins on Thursday I join to try the server I joined the login area my mother called me so I told my sister to put in the pasword and finish the login part then I was back I played for 5mins then I had to go but when I went my sister wanted to play so I gave her the pc after like 5 mins she got bored and I was back I continued admins taught me how to play and I got gifted a pick by electrickery I used the pick to mine in nether mine wich I found the debris in when I found the debris I was hyped coz electrickery said it’s worth around 30k when my sister found out she was hyped and wanted to find 1 her self so I gave her little did I know she would use xray and find 1 instantly but I thought of it as luck then next day I tried to log in I forgot the pasword since my sister is the one who made it she was out of home so I guessed but I guessed wrong wich leaded to the account being locked then my sister go back she told me the pasword and I continued playing then I made the faction invited some friends and we ayed then the banned came then we are here

Since I have till morning don’t judge now maybe I will rember something

done now feel free to judge

can i get a reply will i get an unban??

if i do get an unban (wich i highly doubt since u dont bealive me) what will be the punisment
will i lose all my items as in wipe my account will this affect my faction

Please be more patient and wait for a reply, I was looking more in-depth because you decided to stick with the story. I decided to search chat logs, and I didn’t find a single mention of your sister before your ban from you or anyone in your faction and if she is real then I was expecting at least one mention at some point. Even with the clarification you gave I still don’t think I can believe fully believe you have sister. Although i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt for now since we have other things to discuss (we’ll return to this later). Any action preformed on your account is your responsibility, which is one of the many reasons not to share and account.

I’m pretty sure I mentioned it earlier in this post but Xray-ers get wiped completely. I looked at your faction earlier and there was nothing of real value or anything in the chests that looked like it was Xray-ed, so I don’t see a reason to punish them for your misdoings.

I’d like more information on the other rules you broke since I didn’t find evidence of some of them at your faction…

Rules broken
1 building in wilderness
2 xray
3 contacting admins dm for unban request
4 account share
5 spam
6 bought items at low price and sold them for high
7 Oh no I built a flying machine srry
8 I added brightness mods
9 long red stone hoper tubes

1 - I’m going to assume this was before you learned how to claim land, but if not know you do not build in wild, although you can take stuff from it.

2 - Yes, that falls under hacking/unfair advantages. None of which are allowed, you should always ask if a mod is allowed to use before using it if unsure

3 - Seeing how you haven’t done this since I told you not to, i’ll just say its a case of you not knowing

4 - Assuming you get unbanned, you will be required to no longer share your account with anyone, also please tell me if you’ve shared it with anyone else then your sister.

5 - I would have to go back and find the spam your talking about… But don’t do this in the future, will not be tolerated.

6 - This isn’t against the rules unless your outright scamming, its just shady imo

7 - Please tell me when/where you did this and the purpose of it.

8 - The rule said brightness mods are okay, you misread the rule.

9 - I honestly don’t see any in your faction, theres only 1 hopper which isn’t more then 4 connected so its fine. Unless you had one earlier and removed it earlier? Please give more detail.

because i alredy told u i dont mention my sister and i told her not to type in chat but my friends know coz i told them whats app and i told them not to call pepole by real names and not to mention my sister hence y we call each other with the ingame name
if u want proof of my sister i can get 2 friends to verify i can get her to type to u rn if u want but lets keep her out of this i dont want her in trouble also lets from now on say that i was the one who xrayed
coz i dont like my sister being called names or cheater so u know the story about my sister but when if i get an unban i get the punishment and for now talk as i did it not her ok?

for
1 yes it was before i learned
4 i promise i wont anymore
7 i did it i dont rember where but to find land for my faction this is before i got elytra
9 yes i had it earlier but my friend removed it we were gonna place it again like tmmrw but after knowing the rules we wont it was basicly an auto smelter where u connect hoppers to the furnace but its removed now

It happened on your account, therefore your ultimately responsible.
And them verifying would be helpful… Have them message me ingame if possible.

7 - Please avoid this in the future, these cause lag and thats why theres a rule against them. It was probably only a small one based on the use in this case so not as bad as if you made a large one.

9 - I think your slightly confused on what a hopper tube is. Its when more then 4 hoppers are connected directly to each other

For example the following smelter would be allowed since it doesn’t have more than 4 connected to each other:

Something like this is not allowed tho:

oh ok ao yea i was confused for the hopper i will have them talk to u in game asap
my friend by the ingame name
aboodzzgamer will contact u ingame rn
my friend is saying u are not on the server how will he contact discord or wut?
but discord for unban is bannable so where shall he contact u?

it now says im temporarily banned for 6days i can wait

and srry for the headech i caused for not reading the rules

Both friends told me in game and I told them the result if they were lying would be further punishment for all 3 of you. While I’m not still entirely convinced due to the weirdness of some of this, I’ll consider it good enough for now.

I destroyed all of your items as punishment, and your also being left with a 7 day tempban so you have enough time to remove Xray and any other hacks or unfair advantages that may be uninstalled. Since you’ve read the rules fully now I expect you not to break anymore, doing so will get you back here again; and theres a high likelihood next time your not leaving here.

Use the 7 days to also have a conversation with your sister, I expect her to make an account request for her own account to use (instead of continuing to use yours) by the end of the 7 days. Her and your account activity will be monitored, and if hers doesn’t look right, and looks to possibly be the same person as you… Well the punishment for lying to staff is severe. If you aren’t lying you should have nothing to worry about, but if you are i’d suggest you drop it now.
She can read here on how to request an account here:

~ Unbanned ~

ok i requested an account for her or does she neeed to login the fourms her self?
coz she doesnt have a fourms account