_Althia_ - Repeated Misogyny - gtketk

In-game name: gtketk
Discord ID: DarkBlueMoonXD#0617
Ban Reason: Repeated Misogyny
Plead: Guilty
Reason for pleading: I did it myself and I know the reason why I got banned
Apology: I am writing to appeal my ban on the reason why I got banned, misogyny. I understand that my behavior was inappropriate and violated the rules of the community. I want to apologize for my actions and take full responsibility for them.
I realize that my behavior was unacceptable and caused harm to others in the community. I want to assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and will make every effort to ensure that this kind of behavior does not happen again.
I would be grateful if you could consider lifting my ban and allowing me to return to the community. I understand that this decision is ultimately up to you, and I respect whatever decision you make.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and apology.

Sincerely,
gtketk

Hello there,

Before starting this ban appeal, I must say that I’m quite surprised by what your wrote as just a few days ago you were being openly misogynistic and you were saying that this is just what “any” “man” would say, bringing Minek into the conversation asking him to testify for you. So seeing that you realised that your words were misogynistic out of the blue like this is quite surprising, especially that most of the women tried to explain to you many times that what you were doing was wrong, which included me.

So explain to me, what changed?

I asked some people if it was misogynyic of what I told and one of my friend explained me why it was misogynyic and why I should do it that’s the time when I realised that I did something wrong to the community and it will never happen again.

Is that so?

Although, lots of times players told you you were being extremely inappropriate with your words and yet only now you are realising it? I have trouble believing in your sincerity and I still think you are a danger for the community.

Indeed, you:

• Promoted misogyny
  • Promoted drugs
  • Promoted Andrew Tate
  • Muted a female staff member because she asked you to stop (a.k.a me)
  • Have been inappropriate around the female players
  • Said countless times that you hate girls/women
  • Have been muted multiple times for multiple reasons and yet your behaviour never changed
  • And probably many more reasons…

You will find some screenshots of things you said right under here:

(not like you didn’t know what you were doing is wrong)

Things you have said on Thursday 23rd of March:

And this is just a small portion of things you have said. What do you have to say about this?

2 Likes

I know this doesn’t seem believable but if me being on the server depends on it I’m sure I can stop doing that. Being with my friends on the server is too important to be ruined by that, and I realize this, which is why I appealed in the first place. I’m not denying I have been doing that in the past, but if I’m gonna be removed from the community, my priorities become clearer. I’m really sorry.

Well you should have realised that over 2 years ago, when you started.

I will also bring this one last piece of evidence before taking my decision.

This also makes me doubt your sincirity. What do you have to say about it?

That was because I doubted if I could actually get unbanned for that, but then I decided to at least try before giving up.

Thank you for your answers. It is now time to conclude this ban appeal.

You have been punished multiple times for multiple reasons, and yet it took a permanent ban to “knock sense” into you while we have been very patient with you. I do hope that this experience will help you grow as a person and will allow you to know what you can say and what you can’t say. However, I deny your ban appeal.

~Closed