A small halloween event for mythic

:jack_o_lantern: Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

In the spirit of Halloween, I’m holding a Skin contest, show me your most terrifying skin and you may win a wonderful treat. Here’s the detail:

• If you already have a halloween skin, take the screenshot of it in front of a place you love the most in Mythic and post it here.
  • You don’t have premium? Don’t worry, there are a bunch of skin maker website out there for you, make your own and post it right here.
  • I will choose my favorite skin out of all to reward my nicest candy.
  • Don’t be sad if yours doesn’t get picked, every entry will get some candy.
    And now the best part, rewards:
  • First place: 200k to buy candy + a magical healing candy that mends your teeth when eating (Mending book)
  • Second place: 100k to buy candy + 64 mint flavored hard candy (Diamond)
  • Third place: 100k to buy candy
  • All other participants will each get 20k to buy candy \o/
    This event will end after 24 hours so be quick and be spooky :smiling_imp:
    f8287e5b3beac485055b09136b68c02b32e848b2_2_690x388
7 Likes

low effort skin just doing it for the 20k :smiley:

2 Likes

ok so the idea was that my halloween costume is my regular skin and that the inside layer is an alien
idk its more on the cosplay side of halloween than the scary side

2 Likes

1 Like

It was fun making the skin

1 Like

just a random neko ghost lurking around spawn.

3 Likes

Happy Halloween! The idea for the skin is an undead frog corpse thingy that’s abit aged and the skin is starting to rot, getting paler, n stuff, hope you like it! :smiley:

2 Likes

3 hours and 25 mins to post your skin but if anyone needs just a little bit more time to finish up I am willing to extend the time :smiley:

1 Like

sorry for late posting, Happy Halloween hh

3 Likes

Rayson’s submissions, spooky clown :clown_face:
SPOILER_2021-11-01_21.39.57

1 Like

Celebrating Halloween with my alive pets

Thanks @JackyWack for this event~

4 Likes

Tight costume, might need more time to prepare be patient and y’all will get them candy :smiley:

1 Like

The last submission needs a little bit more time to prepare, it’s now passed my bedtime and all the amazing costume y’all shown put me in a tough position, so I will have to postpone the final result. Thank everyone for participating this small event of mine, hope y’all had a great Halloween. :smiley:

3 Likes

Smite Axe, some angry buddies, a triple farm, a weird skin. Sounds about right place for Halloween.

(/warp 3) (Credits to Homen for pictures.)

2 Likes

Bonus.

2 Likes

And now for the most exciting part. the result:
1st place: Congratulation @V0LT4IC, love the idea of your costume, you stay true to your character by transforming into a dead frog instead of changing to a different skin which i really appreciate.
2nd place: A cute spooky ghost @32294, i love the hat and the fact that you can actually fly around to scare people makes the skin even cooler.
3rd place: Scary killer clown @rayson0kk0, probably the scariest skin here in my opinion, you got 3rd not because you hate mint candy, i just like 32294’s skin more :3
4th place (50k): I added this just for @yarked because i love cat :3
And all the other participants: @Tan07 @Homen06 @Hunyo16 @Electrickery @goofujunior will get extra 10k for the lovely background.
@Parth: 20k
I have online classes so i will try to meet y’all ingame as soon as possible to grant the rewards.
Again, thanks everyone for joining this small event, hope everyone had fun making skin and preparing background, we might see each other again in another skin contest (Chirstmas maybe?) if i got money :v

2 Likes