5 account on 1 IP

In-game name: Godfather292
Discord ID: Godfather292#2292
Ban Reason: 5 account on 1 IP
Plead: Guilty
Reason for pleading: My cousin one is specifically asked for multiple IP, the rest is my friend’s IP wether they login from my PC (Crypt2nitee) or I myself login for them (the rest of the accounts) to maintain activity and get free stuffs for them.
Apology: I am terribly sorry for login for their account to keep. Next time I will revert back to just let them inactive and invite them manually to the faction. It’s my own fault for lazily only wanting to not invite them again after inactivity.

Which are the accounts you logged in as?

I logged in as all 3 except Jeanne (my cousin) and Crypt2nitee (my officer) to maintain the membership in factions.

Jeanne used to be the leader but she hated needing keeping to invite members so she transferred back the leadership to me although still acting as leader behind the scene.

Just to clarify, did you login as Crypt2nitee or not?

No I did not. And the Jeanne account also not. She currently lives with me (1 roof in my house) Sorry if bad translation.

You are aware that sharing accounts (as in, two or more people using the same name) is not allowed, right?

Yes, I am aware. Hence I am sorry for login in using their account to keep them look actuve in the faction instead of asking them IRL to login again.

This all happen because of my laziness in keeping inviting members. I am again terribly sorry. I will promise to just ask them to return back online IRL from now on.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Disappointing to see this from an older member. Oh well, at least you didn’t try to hide that.

The 3 extra accounts will stay banned. If the owners want to play again, they should just make a request on the forum. Not an appeal, just a regular request. But only if they intend to actually play, and not just login once, join the faction, then just login once a month to not time out. The other two are unbanned.

2 Likes