Discord ticket: pertg - Scamming a shulker with fake diamonds at /ah - Zorioux

28/01/2021 - Pertg#7180 (731132572800909393) - Times are in GMT +5:30

Ticket title: really sorry for what i did
Channel ID: 804401742007631872

[22:55] pertg: i got banned today cause i was selling fake diamonds in a shulker i swear i wont repeat any such scam like that(edited at 22:56)

29 January 2021

[16:18] Zorioux: @ pertg I wish that you would put much effort in your ban appeal as much as the effort in the shulker to scam someone 50k of money for renamed stones and shitty armor

First of all I am VERY disappointed to see someone who is old in mythic server, very aware of the rules, very aware of the consequences and a donator to do such a dirty move and intentional trying to upset someone who gonna buy the shulker

Why in the first place you do such a thing
[17:23] pertg: you are right i agree to your statement i have read the rules of the mythic community once again and i wont repeat and such scam or anything which not acceptable by the community guidlines. i did wrong and should’nt have done that. It won’t happen again in the future. i respect the guidlines of this community
[18:52] Althia: In-game name:
Discord ID:
Ban Reason:
Plead: -Guilty or innocent.
Reason for pleading:
[19:30] pertg: i have to fill this? @ Althia
[19:30] Althia: yes please
[19:30] Althia: it’s the normal ban appeal process
[19:34] pertg: In-game name: pertg
Discord ID: Pertg#7180
Ban Reason: Scamming a shulker with fake diamonds at /ah
Plead: -Guilty
Reason for pleading:you are right i agree to your statement i have read the rules of the mythic community once again and i wont repeat and such scam or anything which not acceptable by the community guidlines. i did wrong and should’nt have done that. It won’t happen again in the future. i respect the guidlines of this community
[19:34] pertg: @ Althia
[19:50] Althia: I’m not taking care of your ban appeal, Zorioux is
[21:28] pertg: okay

30 January 2021

[03:12] Zorioux: As much as I want to believe this apologize there is no further point of taking this any longer

You know better than this pertg, I didn’t expect it from you but oh well

As punishment I trashed your scamming shulker as well as took 50k from your balance

You are unbanned I am closing this ticket after you have seen my message
[03:13] Zorioux: @ pertg
[11:55] pertg: i deserved this punishment. thanks for unbanning me i wont do anything like this in future.
[14:37] BOT Hydra: This channel is now closed, and only visible to staff.