Caught a mending book. What should i do with it?

if i can do a giveaway, maybe i can make a small competition so everyone that wants the book can participates in it, it’ll be fun :]

1 Like

quick update : i caught a second mending book, that one was traded to yarked and the first one was enchanted in an elytra.

1 Like

gg, I’m level 100 and have many many extra hours of fishing with no book xD

1 Like

well… that’s sad :[

1 Like

update 2: well… i lost my stuff :[ . I fell into the void because the internet was very slow at that time.

1 Like

If you lost your inventory by glitching into the void because of lag, you should be able to report it. I know that if your connection is slow/ bad, it sometimes appears as if you were falling into the void, but I havent heard of that actually leading to death.

When my connection is bad I disconnect, because even though you dont look like you are spawned in, you are. When this happens, a mob could kill you and after 3 minutes of not respawning, you loot depsawns

1 Like

i reconnected the server lots of time to see can it get to the spawn but it failed

and the more confusing thing is (it’s not related to this but i wanted to point it out): so a few days ago i afk’ed for a minute but when i went back, i died so i decided to type /back to the place that i died there and all of the stuff just despawned and the weird thing is i died there not too long before i came back so it took like 2 minutes so it just very confused me and it happened to me a couple of time recently.

1 Like

If suspicious deaths happen in combination with disapearing items, you can also post a report asking staff to look into it, if you think its worth their time. Usually your death screen gives you an explanation of what killed you tho.

A good thing to note, is that since this isn’t a singleplayer world, items will despawn even while that death screen is there (unlike in singleplayer where the game is paused). So if you’re gone for literally only 3 short minutes, that could be enough to lose your entire inventory :confused:

1 Like

well if that’s true i’ll start all over again.

1 Like

Just dont afk :eyes:

1 Like

well ok then :[

1 Like

at least i can use my backup items in my chests

thats sus… but yes, the first

1 Like

This post has been abandoned for a month since the last user commented on this, but I just want to talk about what happened over a month and the future. So, I’ve been quite “inactive” for a while until this week, and last week when I have more time to play. During that, I did quite a lot of exams, and I studied very hard for them and which made me extremely tired to this day. That is just a bit of an exhausting month for me but until recently I have more time to do anything now. About the competition, I’ll host it when I have a new book and I don’t have any plans yet but I’ll draw my ideas later, anyone can help me too but my future is gonna be fun. So stay tuned.

1 Like