Althia – Using Second account – Gunawan092w

In-game name: Gunawan092w
Discord ID: <@766132717560528927>
Ban Reason: banned for two account
Plead: Guilty☑️ or Innocent❌
Reason for pleading: Banned for using second or alt account.

Hello admin or Staff, Recently I was trying to play minecraft on my android using (MCinaBox). however, i made a mistake. i read all the rules like “One account per User” i was playing Minecraft java edition on android. but an ban hammer knocked me out and got banned for using two account. so if you please accept my appeal? i will obey the rules next time. if not, i would be crying right now. and my house did not done. so will you please give me a second chance?

Seems like rules is not the only thing you haven’t read…

is this correct? (making thisnlonger enough)

This is the format, it seems that you do not understand how it works.

In-game name: 
Discord ID: 
Ban Reason: 
Plead: Guilty or Innocent
Reason for pleading:
Apology:

In-game name: your in-game names, which has been done correctly
Discord ID: also referred as discord tag, for example mine is _Althia_#1543
Ban Reason: copy the ban message and paste it here
Plead: Guilty or Innocent you have to plead only one, you have to choose
Reason for pleading: in here you explain why you have decided to appeal your ban
Apology: you make a proper apology and explain why you should be unbanned

im just gonna use discord tickets

In-game name: Gunawan092w
Discord ID: <@766132717560528927>
Ban Reason: One account per player. Disobeying staff orders
Plead: Guilty☑️ or Innocent❌
Reason for pleading: the reason i want appeal this because i made a mistakes.

Apology:
Hello admin or Staff, Recently I was trying to play minecraft on my android using (MCinaBox). however, i made a mistake. i read all the rules like “One account per User” i was playing Minecraft java edition on android. but an ban hammer knocked me out and got banned for using two account. so if you please accept my appeal? i will obey the rules and obey staff orders next time. if not, i would be crying right now. and my house did not done. so will you please give me a second chance? Now that i give you this explanation please unban me!

Let’s get started.

You said that you have read rules and that you know that you did something bad. Can you tell me what you think you did wrong?

i was trying to play mythicmc on my phone using (MCinaBox). i forgot about the rules “One account per user”. i will obey them when i got unbanned

So the fact that I told you not to connect to MythicMC for now, and you being online there right after I told you not to do it is fine?

its not fine when you not obeying staff’s order. i’m sorry. i forgot to disconnect

You forgot to disconnect? Aw that’s unfortunate. You’re kidding right?
I’ll forget to unban you too!

wait… you serious? i don’t think you will unbanning me because you think i’m lying?? is that it???

re-edit

wait… you serious? i don’t think you will unbanning me because you’re thinking im such a fool??

So your excuse for still being online after I told you to not connect to MythicMC for the time being is that "you forgot to disconnect when you were speaking and playing, so not even AFK. Are you taking me for an idiot? You definitely deserve the award of the worst excuse in a ban appeal of the month. Actually thanks to you, we should make this a thing.

Anyways, do you have any other excuse for disobeying staff orders?

2 Likes

no.

i shouldn’t have listened to your order. i’m very sorry!

im very sad because i wanna play minecraft ;(

plz give me a second chance :frowning:

You mean you should have listened to my order.

I have made you wait 9 days to teach you patience. I hope this has been understood.

Before unbanning you, I need you to decide which account you wish to keep, once this is done, you will be unbanned.

unban my main account “Gunawan092w” plz.

Your main account Gunawan092w is now unbanned. I really hope that you will not show yourself impatient again. I also hope that you will not try to recruit anyone on this aternos server of yours. I need to tell you that if you had waiting an extra hour on that day you would have had your answer instead of making yourself waste 9 days.

You are allowed to use this client on your phone.

Your other account is banned and will remain banned. No item or money will be transferred to your main account.

Unbanned and closed