Appeal for Prakul

In-game name: Prakul
Discord ID:Prakul#3607
Ban Reason: For Having 2 accs and being rude to a admin
Plead: Guilty
Reason for pleading:I didn’t read the rules and had 2 accs under same ip and was rude to admin cause I never talked to a staff before so I was abit rude
Apology: I won’t be rude next time and I have read all the rules and I ll do anything else with permission

Hello @Prakul and welcome to ban appeals.

I am happy to see that you have respected the format and read rules. Now that you have full knowledge of them please tell me which rules you have broken!

@Prakul if you are not going to answer and prefer to mess around with rules you can just say so, so I can deny your ban appeal, mute you and continue banning your alt accounts!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

sorry I wasnt much online in mc
Rules that I broke
1.Being inpolite and lying to an admin
2.Ban Evading
3.Making 2 accs under same IP without reading the rules

U don’t reply urself and talk big

4 Likes

I see that you have used 2 accounts in this ban appeal, not sure about what is point of this, but let’s put this aside.

What I’m actually interested in are 2 things. Firstly your answer to my question:

You have indeed showed signs of toxicity, then ban evaded with several accounts, which technically breaks 2 rules. You have also griefed a faction in the past but this is not the point of this ban appeal.

Secondly, this:

Once again you show signs of toxicity during your only chance of getting unbanned.

If you didn’t show toxicity I would have considered giving you a second chance, but seeing how you react in your ban appeal, I can’t let you come back.

I sincerely hope that you will learn from this experience and that it will help you grow.

Sincerely,
Althia

(Ban appeal denied, and closed)